New Mount Concept

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mount Concept

It always seemed silly to me with all these toons running around with wings.. key word, running, not flying...
    Soo...
    Wingsuit Card:
    Required: Wing level 1+
    Required: Level 30
    Strength +10
    Intelligence +10
    Endurance +15
    Armor +10
    Max Attribute level +5
    Mount Strength +150

Cost: 1,111 Balens +100k gold
    Required to purchase: Wing level 1+

The cheaper cost of this particular suit being based on the fact that it requires you to have wings at at least level 1

No discernable graphic per say, other than the fact that it makes your toon hover (via wings) and move at mount speed, unless perhaps a glowing particle effect of some sort were also added.

For all intents and purposes it is a mount, but one that can only be purchased if you have the wings level 1 or up.

Idk, some may not like the idea, but figured I'd throw it out there. Personally, I think it would be a tight addition
    Pyranthos
    S372 Spirit Divide
    Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

This game reinforces the beliefs that we might be descendants from chickens, thus explained those wings incapable of flight.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      This game reinforces the beliefs that we might be descendants from chickens, thus explained those wings incapable of flight.
      Look at me! I'm an ostrich! *flap flap flap flap*

Anywho... I kinda like the idea, though I like my mounts better. But I'm sure some people would rather hover. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        And what about those with butterfly wings? lol

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        Look at me! I'm an ostrich! *flap flap flap flap*

Anywho... I kinda like the idea, though I like my mounts better. But I'm sure some people would rather hover. ^^
        Yea, nothin wrong with mounts either, but idk, seems like that would start to give saddle sores after too long. Variety is the spice of life, and the cure for saddle sores, lol
        Pyranthos
        S372 Spirit Divide
        Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

You can already kinda sorta achieve that, when you get a lag/glitch that makes your (or someone else's) mount not show up for a period of time. Of course, then you're hovering with your legs bowed like there's a stick up your...

Comment

Working...
          X