• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iris n pan

any s1 players tell me what r they

how do their skill work

which one better for knight

It is very easy to have then both, it will cost you just a little bit of time to farm 60 essences in the cloud city, essence of water for Iris by killing little fairies flying around, essence of wind for Pan by killing a pair of ... horn flying around. The orb of Iris is a reward for login, so at the start just farm the essence for Pan. You will need a team of 3 sylph for the sylph arena.
    Ultimately in the first day or so you can farm about 20 of them if you are dedicated. You can feed your main one with the newly created (for exp) or just sacrifice them (for sepulcrum). That is if nothing change in a week or so.

Try them both as your main one and decide for yourself which one you like, i saw some knight with Pan and other with Iris.
    You attribute skills point gained by leveling them to strength, armor, intel or endurance. You can enchant them using sepulcrum obtained by sacrificing a sylph, by reward of the sylph arena or quest rewards. You level your main sylph (the one equipped) when your own toon is gaining exp (with MP, SP, bounty quest, quest, necro and cata) as he is gaining the same amount of exp.
    Iris and Pan are rather weak, not sure at higher level but pretty sure some more powerful ones will be implemented later

We can name the little bugger that will follow you everywhere ... so start thinking about a good name for them ... Pan is great for that ^^ ... at that point in the patch and in the game, this is really the only thing you have to decide upon really

ValKitteh
    S1
    ValKitteh - S1
    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Tyvm for the info
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

thx for the info....

can u tell if hs nerfed...do skills of hs also gone

Comment

Originally posted by R22964223 View Post
          It is very easy to have then both, it will cost you just a little bit of time to farm 60 essences in the cloud city, essence of water for Iris by killing little fairies flying around, essence of wind for Pan by killing a pair of ... horn flying around. The orb of Iris is a reward for login, so at the start just farm the essence for Pan. You will need a team of 3 sylph for the sylph arena.
          Ultimately in the first day or so you can farm about 20 of them if you are dedicated. You can feed your main one with the newly created (for exp) or just sacrifice them (for sepulcrum). That is if nothing change in a week or so.

Try them both as your main one and decide for yourself which one you like, i saw some knight with Pan and other with Iris.
          You attribute skills point gained by leveling them to strength, armor, intel or endurance. You can enchant them using sepulcrum obtained by sacrificing a sylph, by reward of the sylph arena or quest rewards. You level your main sylph (the one equipped) when your own toon is gaining exp (with MP, SP, bounty quest, quest, necro and cata) as he is gaining the same amount of exp.
          Iris and Pan are rather weak, not sure at higher level but pretty sure some more powerful ones will be implemented later

We can name the little bugger that will follow you everywhere ... so start thinking about a good name for them ... Pan is great for that ^^ ... at that point in the patch and in the game, this is really the only thing you have to decide upon really

ValKitteh
          S1
          You forgot to mention how mind-numbingly tedious getting said essences are and the inherent danger that you might insert a pencil into your own neck ^^
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

ValKitteh
            S1
            Can u say what difference is in both pets? Dunno,both can heal? Some have stronger aoe and sec single target attak?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

As far as skills are concerned, the ones your pet gives you when equipped but not awaken (you are not transformed) are different from the skills they have when awaken.
              Again, keep in mind that this is what we see/read but it is in test, so all could change or being incorrect

Pan not awaken:

Wind protection (passive) : increase player HP by 5%
              Whistling blow : 300% +100 physical wind damage to a front row single target. Damage ignore defense and cannot be dodged
              Cyclone : 280% + 125 physical wind damage to back row. Damage ignore defense and cannot be dodged

Iris not awaken:

Water restoration (passive) : Increase player MDEF by 3%
              Borealis danse : 300% + 100 magic water damage to single front row. Damage ignore defense and cannot be dodged
              Icicles storm : 190% + 80 water damage to all ennemies. Damage ignore defense and cannot be dodged

All are level 1 ... no idea yet as what to do to level them

Pan awaken (when you transform) :

Wind grace : cool down 30 sec. 145% + 200 physical wind damage to 2-4 ennemis . Ennemy defense reduced 50 pts for 3 rounds.
              Delphic Apocalyptic hurricane : cool down 45 sec. 314 % + 350 physical damage to all ennemies
              Gust strike : cooldown 1 sec. 136% + 180 physical damage to a single front row target

I don't have the skill for Iris awaken as mine is not equipped and i'm not sure where they are described. I took the description for Pan when i was using him.
              ValKitteh - S1

Comment

As far as skills are concerned, the ones your pet gives you when equipped but not awaken (you are not transformed) are different from the skills they have when awaken.
                Again, keep in mind that this is what we see/read but it is in test, so all could change or being incorrect

Pan not awaken:

Wind protection (passive) : increase player HP by 5%
                Whistling blow : 300% +100 physical wind damage to a front row single target. Damage ignore defense and cannot be dodged
                Cyclone : 280% + 125 physical wind damage to back row. Damage ignore defense and cannot be dodged

Iris not awaken:

Water restoration (passive) : Increase player MDEF by 3%
                Borealis danse : 300% + 100 magic water damage to single front row. Damage ignore defense and cannot be dodged
                Icicles storm : 190% + 80 water damage to all ennemies. Damage ignore defense and cannot be dodged

All are level 1 ... no idea yet as what to do to level them

Pan awaken (when you transform) :

Wind grace : cool down 30 sec. 145% + 200 physical wind damage to 2-4 ennemis . Ennemy defense reduced 50 pts for 3 rounds.
                Delphic Apocalyptic hurricane : cool down 45 sec. 314 % + 350 physical damage to all ennemies
                Gust strike : cooldown 1 sec. 136% + 180 physical damage to a single front row target

I don't have the skill for Iris awaken as mine is not equipped and i'm not sure where they are described. I took the description for Pan when i was using him.
                So pan dont have healing skills...Iris from what i see on videos have

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Can someone share about Iris' skill after transformation, please?
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Can someone share about Iris' skill after transformation, please?
                    For sure one of 3 main is healin, 2x Dmg.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Iris Awaken : All level 1 also

Warm spring : Heal 85% + 300 magic damage to teammate with lower HP ... i know it says it damage team mate but heh ... that's what i read lol

Deluge strike : Deal 165 % +180 magic water damage to a single target

Delphic - Acheron wave : 280 % + 350 magic damage to all ennemies
                      ValKitteh - S1

Comment

Iris Awaken : All level 1 also

Warm spring : Heal 85% + 300 magic damage to teammate with lower HP ... i know it says it damage team mate but heh ... that's what i read lol

Deluge strike : Deal 165 % +180 magic water damage to a single target

Delphic - Acheron wave : 280 % + 350 magic damage to all ennemies
                        So for mage better is pan as a dmg daler
                        But here is next thing, type of dmg what i see pan will be great against mages and...maybe archers, iris can heal + deal m-dmg which is better against knight/archer but not against mages Hmm...must calculate which will be better^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

But next thing is, sylph dmg is based on hero or sylph stats?on video i saw sylph after aweken which hit with crit like crazy- high crit hero stat. What mean hero stats effect sylph...any s1 player test it?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Think of Iris as a 'Mage' and Pan as a 'Knight'. Iris uses MATK, while Pan uses PATK. As such, Iris works wonders on non-Mages, while Pan is very effective against Mages.

Details for Iris attacks have already been posted above, so here's the ones for Pan.

Delphic: Apocalyptic Hurricane: 314% + 350 physical wind damage to all enemies.
                            Wind's Grace: 145% + 200 physical wind damage to 2-4 enemies. Enemies defences reduced by 50 for 3 rounds.
                            Gust Strike: 136% + 180 physical wind damage to single front row target.
                            [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                            Frostie
                            Mage
                            VictisHNR

Comment

Pan is actually very similar to an archer. The next sylph "Apollo" will be the knight-like one.

Comment

Working...
                              X