Increase the wartune dungeon attemps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase the wartune dungeon attemps

hi im the one of the players of wartune s237 and i was wondering if there is any possibilities to INCREASE the wartunes dungeons ATTEMPS please?

we are playing this regularly but sometimes because of sudden disconnections during internet using we losses attemps in middle of dungeon playing and after refreshing game

so please....understand this consideration and increase the number of attemps of dungeon.

i believe every one in wartune are gladly accept this request and they will be greatfull for your concern.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS LETTER

No thanks.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Run with people who are reasonable enough to wait for you to get back from a disconnection. Problem solved.
      [S1] Temple of Ibalize
      Frostie
      Mage
      VictisHNR

Comment

you must have enough time to waste on 2 dung attempt. unfortunately others have personal priority over this game and cant waste so much time on 3 dung attempt.

Comment

I talked about this... Before and After the MPD attempt change.

Just make it where you don't lose your attempt until you finish/kill either 1 Boss or Summoner.

That way if you disconnect before a boss or summoner and got kicked out, you still can go back in with another group.

It's the downside of having only 1 MPD attempt compared to having 3, more easily exploited by jerk players.

Instead of getting 0/3 loot, with 3 attempt you could still have gotten 2/3 loot.

you must have enough time to waste on 2 dung attempt. unfortunately others have personal priority over this game and cant waste so much time on 3 dung attempt.
          ^ Idiot that did not bother to read post and just title.

Comment

i wish for r2 to make 100 mpd att per day and rewards be the same

Comment

Working...
            X