sylph build for a knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph build for a knight

The 2.1 patch comes to all servers in 4 days so to plan ahead I am trying to think of what sylph would best accompany a knight. I was considering using iris as my main sylph for the 3% mdef boost and the healing capabilities but I also want to hear some discussion about the pros and cons of both sylphs for a knight. From the bits and pieces I heard iris is mostly matk and pan is patk but I don't know much more

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
    The 2.1 patch comes to all servers in 4 days so to plan ahead I am trying to think of what sylph would best accompany a knight. I was considering using iris as my main sylph for the 3% mdef boost and the healing capabilities but I also want to hear some discussion about the pros and cons of both sylphs for a knight. From the bits and pieces I heard iris is mostly matk and pan is patk but I don't know much more
    You can have more then one, you know this right?

Personally im also going to go with iris. But the def one does look like it will make knights over the top tanky... so i cannot decide. Would love to hear some S1 input.

Comment

Originally posted by R27971055 View Post
      You can have more then one, you know this right?

Personally im also going to go with iris. But the def one does look like it will make knights over the top tanky... so i cannot decide. Would love to hear some S1 input.
      yea i know you can have more than one but i'm trying to decide on my main slyph that I will use on most occassions

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
        yea i know you can have more than one but i'm trying to decide on my main slyph that I will use on most occassions
        Iv only seen knights using iris so far.

Comment

Working...
        X