r2games has no spine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2games has no spine

cant ban cheaters who maintain alt account for gaining more gold....nice r2games....for once grow ballz

Originally posted by R24006209 View Post
    cant ban cheaters who maintain alt account for gaining more gold....nice r2games....for once grow ballz
    wilds will be removed eventually stop crying about it and make an alt toon in the meantime
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by R24006209 View Post
      it's not against the rules. u can ask G.M. same u can use few acc for adding gold

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
        it's not against the rules. u can ask G.M. same u can use few acc for adding gold
        It is against the rules lol. Another thing that's against the TOS are people who are stripping in BG to give out honor to friends. These rules just don't get really acted upon because they are so little in harm to the game that it really isn't a big deal. However, if you do report these players I am sure they be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          It is against the rules lol. Another thing that's against the TOS are people who are stripping in BG to give out honor to friends. These rules just don't get really acted upon because they are so little in harm to the game that it really isn't a big deal. However, if you do report these players I am sure they be banned.
          they are trying to help weaker players or who need it, so why we have to report them to be banned. unless we are a jerk!!!! i hope you are not

Comment

Originally posted by Aiday View Post
            they are trying to help weaker players or who need it, so why we have to report them to be banned. unless we are a jerk!!!! i hope you are not
            I don't report them lol. I am just saying it's against the rules for either having alt accounts to plunder or helping friends/guildies out with free honor. Regardless of it's right or wrong it's still against the rules. Me personally don't care lol. I am just explaining to the person who said it wasn't against the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              proof maybe? who say cant have alt?

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                proof maybe? who say cant have alt?
                it has been discussed months ago. and it is illegal to exploit alt accounts. plundering own's alt is one of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                  it has been discussed months ago. and it is illegal to exploit alt accounts. plundering own's alt is one of it.
                  magister r2 said it LEGAL

Comment

i know a player who play 4 acc in same time for pluder and for legg run and no1 delete his acc's or warring
                    so dunno what to say if is legal or not to have 1-2 accounts to help ur primary account

Comment

http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse

You may hold several accounts; however you may not exploit this privilege.

Doesn't say what you can't do specifically. And nothing about giving out honor.
                      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                        http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse

You may hold several accounts; however you may not exploit this privilege.

Doesn't say what you can't do specifically. And nothing about giving out honor.
                        yes, i saw it early, just forgot link

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post345879

Comment

I think this one more relevant since a GM posted it

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post346516
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Its still not an exploit and i will tell you why, Nothing stops any other player from plundering a players alts. It would be an exploit if only the player could plunder his/her alts but because everyone else can plunder the alt too its not an exploit. Now close this thread because im sure many are sick of the whiners!!

Comment

Working...
                              X