Cost of skill reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost of skill reset

Does the price of skill reset getting changed in conformation with the 20:1 ratio of voucher:bbalen ratio? I see that farm upgrades are getting much cheaper, however, skill and talent reset haven't been reduced. Is this a bug or is this intentional? Any official information will be helpful
    Character Name: hove
    Class: Knight
    Level: 74
    Battle Rating: 109k
    Honor Rank: Lord Divine
    Server: Aeria S4

R2 is quiet, as always, apparently they think any disclosed information reduces their profits.
    Really hope skill reset and bag space prices go down.. though if you cash (no matter how little) then there's no downside to using up all your vouchers before patch as the amount of balens you can get is mostly negligible. I'll probably use mine for bag space before patch goes out.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
      R2 is quiet, as always, apparently they think any disclosed information reduces their profits.
      Really hope skill reset and bag space prices go down.. though if you cash (no matter how little) then there's no downside to using up all your vouchers before patch as the amount of balens you can get is mostly negligible. I'll probably use mine for bag space before patch goes out.
      I am giving them 1 more day to see if they have any sort of update on bag/ reset costs.

If nothing changes, than I am gonna open up all my Bags with Voucher (no way am I gonna spend 70 USD (even tho I don't cash) for Bag space)
      Than I would have to wait a while longer before I can get wings, double tree, etc... sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        I am giving them 1 more day to see if they have any sort of update on bag/ reset costs.

If nothing changes, than I am gonna open up all my Bags with Voucher (no way am I gonna spend 70 USD (even tho I don't cash) for Bag space)
        Than I would have to wait a while longer before I can get wings, double tree, etc... sucks...

You really don't need to have all 3 pages of bag space. 1 and half pages is more than enough. Plus your guild vault too. At least that's plenty of space for me. If you have too many insigs or crypt tokens or something just cash them in for stuff you are going to use later on like shards and stuff. That way you make more room.

Comment

if bound balens can buy a transponder, i'll leave some vouchers for them but i bet they will do some adjustment on shops so dont get your hopes high, so opening bag spaces is sure wise for future activities
          I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
          and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

You really don't need to have all 3 pages of bag space. 1 and half pages is more than enough. Plus your guild vault too. At least that's plenty of space for me. If you have too many insigs or crypt tokens or something just cash them in for stuff you are going to use later on like shards and stuff. That way you make more room.
            I always use the sort button for my inventory so yeah 1 page and a few lines on 2nd page is enough for me, whenever I have a full page this means I need to sort my stuff.
            But if you want to organise it, e.g. put gems in nice rows, you might start needing 2 pages or more. At least because gems take up all 8 rows, and first page needs free space on top for new items to go into.

Comment

My bags is almost full right now with 2 full pages (guild vault is at lv.6)

Mostly due to Gems and Insignias.

The others are from individual event items:

Potions takes up first 2 lines of page 1
              gems and luck stone takes up 5 lines of page 1
              Insignia takes up last line of page 1 and first 2 line of page 2
              HP Packs, Event Tokens, Soul Shard, Shadow Soul, Legend Shard pieces, Crystaloid, Mount Spirit takes up 2 line of page 2
              BG Shard, Bounty Scroll, Refine Crystal, FARM SEED (from alter), Mount Whip, Soul Crystal takes up 2 line of page 2
              Crypt Token, Runestone, Fate Stone, takes up 1 line of page 2

This leave me with 1 and a half line of Page 2 (no Page 3 yet)

Guild Vault:

Gold Chests x2 (anti-plunder gold)
              Legend Stone (lv.40, lv.50, lv.60) - I should throw the 40s away... was hoping some sort of synth would come
              Refine Lock
              Luck Stone (lv.6, 7, 8, 9)
              Socket Rod (I need more of this)
              Scrolls takes up 8 spaces
              Crafting Material from Dungeon (crypt mat)
              Stamina Potion x3 sizes
              Runestone (yes, I have over 999, so one in vault, one in bag)
              Fashion Core, Luck Charm (from event)
              Bullhorn (yes, I still have this)

I don't want to spend millions of gold just to convert the gems all into one type, huge waste of gold.

Comment

Unlocked 2 pages now its all nice and clean (and almost empty vault):

Click image for larger version

Name:	bags.png
Views:	1
Size:	306.9 KB
ID:	1677515

Comment

Yea, my guild's vault is only half of what's your vault >

so what you have in your vault basically maxes my vault's spaces, LOL

That's why I try and push my guild to upgrade vaults faster (but more ppls wanted Alter)

PS: maybe I should organize my bag too... currently just using the auto sort function, LOL
                  Last edited by anichaos; 11-04-2013, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    Yea, my guild's vault is only half of what's your vault >

so what you have in your vault basically maxes my vault's spaces, LOL

That's why I try and push my guild to upgrade vaults faster (but more ppls wanted Alter)

PS: maybe I should organize my bag too... currently just using the auto sort function, LOL
                    auto-sort sucks i did the sorting manually and have easier to find stufs and inventory doesnt look as full it it used to look with auto sort lol

Comment

are farm upgrades exactly 1/20 of the price now or is it still better to upgrade before the patch?

Comment

Unless they change something, they're actually less than 1/20th. Level 10 upgrade used to cost 44k vouchers, now it costs around 500 balens, so its better to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                          Unlocked 2 pages now its all nice and clean (and almost empty vault):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61224[/ATTACH]
                          Lol we sorter have same inventory, just mine is upside down compared to yours lol
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

so... update is tonight...

and still no word on any cost changes

Looks like I am gonna have to spend vouchers into Bags (gonna do it at 5:00 pm, before update)

Comment

Working...
                            X