Suggestions for group dungeons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for group dungeons

I can't stress how frustrating it is that once you kill the final boss in an instance you automatically end the instance and are removed without the option of being able to finish off the rest.

I think the best idea would be to implement a vote to leave system that will let players stay and complete the other bosses in the dungeon.

If teams were properly coordinated sure, you wouldn't have to worry about the player who runs ahead and aggros the boss without finishing everything off or letting you pick up all your loot.

So to conclude:
    1. Give players the option to finish off the dungeon, or continue and clear it off.
    2. Create a system that stores loot the player has received inside a dungeon.
    3. Introduce a way for us to increase how many attempts we get per day as players.
    Last edited by R23107452; 09-01-2012, 10:48 AM.

The feedback from this forum is pathetic, how can you expect a community to want to stay with your game if you don't even have people actively monitoring your forums and responding to suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by R23107452 View Post
      The feedback from this forum is pathetic, how can you expect a community to want to stay with your game if you don't even have people actively monitoring your forums and responding to suggestions?
      ^ Sad to say but he's right, this game should be monitored 24/7 at least by 3-4 seperate GM's, ingame GM's might be nice, but its more benificial to have them monitoring teh forums where all info/problems/solutions/etc. can be answered and responded to
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

The Gms are monitoring this forum but its up to them to reply to it mods will be available but also its up to them to reply as well so u can't expect a reply from a gm or mod just cause u posted an idea
        hey i have posted alot of ideas but rarely have i gotten a reply from a mod and almost never from a GM
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          The Gms are monitoring this forum but its up to them to reply to it mods will be available but also its up to them to reply as well so u can't expect a reply from a gm or mod just cause u posted an idea
          hey i have posted alot of ideas but rarely have i gotten a reply from a mod and almost never from a GM
          I agree,everyone has to be patient and sometimes the GM's or the mods are busy to :O
          (S6)Wisteria889
          Class: Mage
          Server:Windshear Peaks
          Level:70+
          Plane:Eidolon
          Honor:Viceroy
          Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
          Proud player since 2011
          ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Working...
          X