Why do players do this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do players do this?

On server 378 a player named chase has been harassing me for days and now he has gotten his guild leader to do it., Onizuka.

first it was just ingame they would use bullhorns and such but now they've moved to forums. http://gyazo.com/50b89a3ed374dd5d4a79c32171dfb01c
    that is a link of onizuka doing it and chase I already reported but I don't feel like I want to bother the wartune staff with another ticket on the same issue.

Why do players do this? I just want to enjoy thyself.

the same reasen that ppl do that in the internet only to feel good about them self its the only mening i can se why ppl do that

Comment

Blacklist them and the longer they keep up with this, the more players will actually start to dislike them and believe they're immature, give it some time and im sure people will leave their guild, and eventually they don't have any power at all.
      Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Instead of making a new ticket, I'd keep replying to the ticket you have already filed with more screenshots and more proof of the harassment, including how it makes you feel or how it hurts/affects your gameplay.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

hey, i dont know the whole story about you guys but, lets you can report him or just avoid him concentrate on being better than him, people do tease be mean to others in internet and in real life but you have to be strong. dont let small things bother you. if they are plundering you just move you city ( i know its hard to hide, his guild members will find you)

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
            Blacklist them and the longer they keep up with this, the more players will actually start to dislike them and believe they're immature, give it some time and im sure people will leave their guild, and eventually they don't have any power at all.
            They are #1 guild on server by far, they have a couple players who spent $1500 on their accounts so hard to lose that rank. I get pms from random guildies saying they are talking about me in guild chat even. really I have no idea why.

Comment

stay chilll dude,they wont never block onizuka if he;s the top mage.He's a casher and kicking him would be bad for r2
              Server: Kabam 17
              Player name: Dwarf
              Player level: 80
              Player class: Knight
              Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
              Battle rating: 615k
              Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

i have miss magic on s119 trying to rile my feathers with mouthing about my best friend that killed himself in june! nothing that will done by R2! even with comment like "my mike the fiddler died, he hung himself" or " mike the fish committed suicide by drowning" etc

Comment

Blacklist doesn't do very much, don't rely on it. I have someone harassing me for 6+ months now on my server and have them on blacklist that entire time. They can still send you in game mails, still see what they say in WC/AC/PC etc.. Gotta SS every instance of harassment, in chat or PM/Mail for your ticket, I deleted the harassing mails i got (as they were upsetting) and the tickets I filed went no where so it just continues.

This is the reason they need paid server transfers, I would pay $20+ to transfer my character to another server and get away from the guy harassing me but as it is now you just gotta ignore them as best you can

Comment

i hate this just cos ya a casher dont give ya tha right to bully others, ag i dont like it, its tha same with s260 when we merged with anothr 3 servers things just went bad

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
                      i have miss magic on s119 trying to rile my feathers with mouthing about my best friend that killed himself in june! nothing that will done by R2! even with comment like "my mike the fiddler died, he hung himself" or " mike the fish committed suicide by drowning" etc
                      Wow the sick F***'s, people like that annoy the **** out of me. But hey they must have a real f**ked up life to end up twisted like that, so at lest you know you have them beat there or they wouldnt bother :P
                      Ninno20
                      Foul Marsh - S328
                      Knight 60+

Comment

So after reading the other forum thread(instead of the one pic of a line you posted out of context), you are all upset over roses.

Really? Honestly?

Rose trading is a misguided and silly way of using them; why? You charm rating itself does not help within the game; however the roses if used correctly can make a huge difference in mp maps.

The higher your friendship rating(with another player) the more you gain in mp runs, including exp boosts, hp boosts even patk and pdef boost.

So for this reason only ever give roses to those that you actually run mp dungeons with, otherwise you are just wasting the rose. Sure its nice to give someone a rose for helping out in a run and I do that often.

However to claim harassment and start a ticket reporting people, over a fight started over roses, for all parties involved at your age and stage in life is frankly pathetic.

Finally the best way to stop a bully is to ignore him, don't feed the troll and he'll starve.

Comment

So after reading the other forum thread(instead of the one pic of a line you posted out of context), you are all upset over roses.

Really? Honestly?

Rose trading is a misguided and silly way of using them; why? Your charm rating itself does not help within the game; however the roses if used correctly can make a huge difference in mp maps.

The higher your friendship rating(with another player) the more you gain in mp runs, including exp boosts, hp boosts even patk and pdef boost.

So for this reason only ever give roses to those that you actually run mp dungeons with, otherwise you are just wasting the rose. Sure its nice to give someone a rose for helping out in a run and I do that often.

However to claim harassment and start a ticket reporting people, over a fight started over roses, for all parties involved at your age and stage in life is frankly pathetic.

Finally the best way to stop a bully is to ignore him, don't feed the troll and he'll starve.

Comment

Working...
                          X