Archers: Poison Arrow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archers: Poison Arrow?

Stats say deals 64% damage, reduces hp by 64% of physical damage. Last 3 turns. qte +1 I know this tends to be a weak skill, but i was hoping for some clarification on it.

Does that mean that it reduces hp by 64% of initial damage or could it chang and increase with future damage?

Example: Poison Arrow hits for 10k and future hp reduces by 6400 each turn or you come back on your next turn with Armor Piercer for 30k and reduce hp by 19200. (30k x .64 = 19200)

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
    Stats say deals 64% damage, reduces hp by 64% of physical damage. Last 3 turns. qte +1 I know this tends to be a weak skill, but i was hoping for some clarification on it.

Does that mean that it reduces hp by 64% of initial damage or could it chang and increase with future damage?

Example: Poison Arrow hits for 10k and future hp reduces by 6400 each turn or you come back on your next turn with Armor Piercer for 30k and reduce hp by 19200. (30k x .64 = 19200)

Thanks in advance
    do 64% ur dmg + 64%x3(QTE+1)

Comment

I think it means that the poison is equal to 64% of the damage which u did with the poison arrow skill.

Comment

I tried to figured out this formula, has to deal with your base attack I heard, has nothing to do with dmg of attack done at time as I already tried to expiriment with that.

Comment

Working...
        X