Game Behaviour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
    Don't you guys have anything better to do?
    They don't but clutter the forums with complaints...
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Kink, I have no idea what you are even talking about.... I never thought you hacked anything. I just knew you didn't earn it.

My apology wasn't for you. It's specifically NOT for you. It's not for fruitbat or Tik either... You 3 are a league all your own. The apology is for Raven (if it even applies) and for Aamrie that's really it.

I've done nothing that I would do 1000 times again.

Comment

Originally posted by ctlegacy View Post
        Kink, I have no idea what you are even talking about.... I never thought you hacked anything. I just knew you didn't earn it.

My apology wasn't for you. It's specifically NOT for you. It's not for fruitbat or Tik either... You 3 are a league all your own. The apology is for Raven (if it even applies) and for Aamrie that's really it.

I've done nothing that I would do 1000 times again.
        You just dont know when too quit. Just keep running your mouth legacy... your going to get noticed.
        "(if it even applies)" .... your apology is worthless, just like your statements... like you said... you would do it again 1,000 times. Well R2 needs to stop you from progressing this server into a hell hole.
        Its dying again and i'm ready to pack up too... guess the G M's need to come talk to me because i'm wanting off this server and i'm pretty sure many others do to. Maybe legacy, topclass and others will realize they can have it all.... then all that will be left is for them to argue amongst themselves again.
        R2, G M's i look forward to hearing from you.
        GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
        110k Br
        Spreading the Beast

Comment

Well geez guys you just don't stop. You're both making yourselves look worse by continuing this.

Comment

Go For Kinkeh. . Justice for kinkeh. . .
            SODA IS MY NAME.
            WARTUNE IS MY GAME.:)

Server 1
            :cool:
            Temple of Ibalize Rulesssssss..:mad:

Comment

Working...
            X