epic lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epic lag

so the new patch is up and the servers are open and i am experiencing epic lag. kind of really bums out the excitement and it seems wilds is closed or there is a bug asking me to recruit 200 lancers every time i click on wilds. no compensation pack in hot events....

i am loving it. the list might extend
    Last edited by t8912; 11-06-2013, 03:00 AM.
    let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

yep you need to recruit 200 lancers first, thats a little preparation for coming back to wilds.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonyi View Post
      yep you need to recruit 200 lancers first, thats a little preparation for coming back to wilds.
      i did but still couldn't access wilds.

Comment

got compensation pack. thank you also the lag has reduced in a few minutes. and i must add that the gameplay seems smoother. looks are great and no freezes also. very nice upgrade
        Last edited by t8912; 11-06-2013, 03:47 AM.

Comment

lag increase like 50% and i bealry can play on old patch idk what to say...

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
            lag increase like 50% and i bealry can play on old patch idk what to say...
            i don't know about you but i am not experiencing any lag after the initial moments. also i cleared my cache to see if that would help me in case of getting into the wilds. that might have helped me getting rid of lag. so i suggest clear your internet cache. maybe it will reduce lag for you too

Comment

I lagged for the first 5 minutes and then the lag started to clear away. I think it is just because there js so much new content that your browser needed to adjust to it

Comment

im using 2 account simultaneously and they are working pretty fast no lag at all
                and it seems that they also fixed the random dc thing..

you should give your browser some time..it will definitely go back to normal after 1 or 2 hours
                Server 307 - Blackstone
                Name -
                Guild - S.T.A.R.S
                Rank - Crusader
                Level - 39
                Battle Rating - 30093
                Class - Knight

That's how it's done, spunky monkey -Rikku
                When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -Holmes

Comment

Working...
                X