X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soo sylphs

Okay got a few questions.

1. What does appolo sylph do?
    2. What does sylph quality affect, and how do we get higher quality sylphs other than the chest piece exchange? And once we get those, we're supposed to engulf our previous sylph to level the new one?
    3. Is there any reason to increase something other than the primary attribute, since the rate doesn't change? So I can just keep raising intelligence on Iris?
    4. If I use sepulcrums to enchant my current sylph, will they be lost when I switch to a new one?
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

If I mad add a question here
    5. What is Mahra supposed to do? I can't find a way to use it.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
      Okay got a few questions.

1. What does appolo sylph do?
      2. What does sylph quality affect, and how do we get higher quality sylphs other than the chest piece exchange? And once we get those, we're supposed to engulf our previous sylph to level the new one?
      3. Is there any reason to increase something other than the primary attribute, since the rate doesn't change? So I can just keep raising intelligence on Iris?
      4. If I use sepulcrums to enchant my current sylph, will they be lost when I switch to a new one?
      1) Apollo slyph is a high base strength Slyph that has superior stats to any others that are currently available (iris/pan)
      2) Quality effects growth rate and attributes, higher is better. In order to get higher quality slyphs you either have to farm for essences and get lucky when trading for a new Slyph, or use Septum or whatever and this increases the growth rates of various attributes. I assume once the Bar is full (much like mounts) quality will increase.
      3) Primary attribute and defence would be the best to focus on, with Attack being the priority. When you awaken your current HP stays so I'm not sure what slyph endurance does (perhaps more influential in slyph arena)
      4) yes seps will be lost when you sacrifice slyphs.
      5) Sacrificing slyph gives 50% of it's xp back.

Thats what I've gathered from reading patch notes from other Wartune hosts, and general info.

Dont take any of this as the truth it's just what I think at the moment :P
      Server: S321
      Name: Blazer
      Class: Archer
      Level: 64
      BR: 79.5k
      Lord Divine

Comment

Btw sylph stats only affect the sylph that assists you in battle, and sylph arena. So the attack/defense/hp apparently don't give you anything during awakening.

Anyway should I save chest pieces for appolo, or get higher quality iris?

Comment

i noticed that my character's hp, mdef and pdef increases when the sylph's stats increase. patk or matk doesnt for some reason. so it looks like the sylph's hp will always be added to your character when activated, not only when awakened

Comment

Hmm sylphs have passive bonuses of 3% mdef and 5% hp but other stats go up as well.

Comment

Also how do you use Mahra?

Comment

If I sacrifice a sylph after I used mahra or any training on it, will my main sylph have the same training as the sacrificed one same as in the mounts system?What if I sacrifice a green one and add the experience to a white one?shall my white (main) sylph become green as well?or gain more xp?

Comment

i was wrong.. only my hp increases a little with their endurance. pdef and mdef increases with iris (the 3% work on both)

Comment

My questions are several, actually.

I cannot find what benefits the different sylphs give. It's said Iris gives 3% matk 3% mdef 3% hp and pan gives 5% hp 5% patk. However is this a bonus that is applied to your own character? Does this bonus increase with the sylph level or does it stay the same? Because then the build of the sylph is more about giving the sylph a decent fighting chance.

What are the bonuses of the other sylphs? Which exist in the game?

Best Thomas
                    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

As in, "does 3% mean I get my own HP * 1.03 or does it mean I get 3% of my sylph's hp".
                      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

its 3% (5%) of your own stats.

but it looks like the sylph's hp is added on top of that. i wonder if the sylph's atk and defense has any use in normal battles or if its only for sylph arena?

Comment

Your own stats actually increase slightly when you level your sylph, so sylph stats must be added to yours. Matk doesn't change though for some reason..

Comment

I notice that my HP changes when I set points into endurance but my matk and mdef does not change by putting points into that.

Does that mean that a good way to spend points would be endurance only?

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Also what's the deal with "The Awakening of Sylph"? It says 1000% bonus exp but they still get the same exp as our character.

Comment

Working...
                              X