No announcement yet.

Home City Buildings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oxykotton - stop being an A-hat. You are obviously lucky and have a good service provider and connections in your area. Not everyone in the world enjoys that priviledge. The fact of the matter is that the cloud city is stupid in the sense that all the walking about with hundreds/thousands of toons provides absolutely nothing positive and diminishes playability. There is no reason not to have a simple map, click on a point and it opens a window (market, bounty, arena, etc). The sylph area is particularly stupid. Why have every other toon showing: you don't interact with them. The suggestion made makes it more playable for EVERYONE. Think of someone other than just yourself - American are you?

Comment

I feel I should point out that Arena can still be easily accessed from the City screen via the button at the top of your screen next to Recharge Pack, Hot Events, etc.

I do however agree with the main point of the thread; the Cloud City is totally pointless.
      Mage
      L80 DSW
      IMDE

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
        The fact of the matter is that the cloud city is stupid in the sense that all the walking about with hundreds/thousands of toons provides absolutely nothing positive and diminishes playability. There is no reason not to have a simple map, click on a point and it opens a window (market, bounty, arena, etc). The sylph area is particularly stupid. Why have every other toon showing: you don't interact with them. The suggestion made makes it more playable for EVERYONE.
        agree, totally useless cloud city that adds more work/lag/time

Originally posted by Asceti View Post
        I feel I should point out that Arena can still be easily accessed from the City screen via the button at the top of your screen next to Recharge Pack, Hot Events, etc.

I do however agree with the main point of the thread; the Cloud City is totally pointless.
        yeah some things are made easier on the green thing under your character like
        solo arena
        slyph arena
        levy
        academy
        but one of the most daily checked things, BOUNTIES, needs to be included
        Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Thing is I feel a tiny bit of lag(mainly the lag when battling. It's like a bit of slow motion delay) but it isn't as bad as you all make it sound to be. Some delays here and there but overall it's not too laggy. I did use ccleaner before I opened the game though. So maybe it's that? Maybe you all that are complaining here forgot to clear your cookies/cache before playing your game like you are suppose to?
          Not all are idiots to not clear cache once a week at least or after each patch or maint. and if you not feel the lag then either good net either good PC (and same not all have them) so before speak think 4-5 times.
          Personally i not have great PC or net but before patch i barelly lagged and now ? I am not able do even tok normal because lag (enemies do 4-5 turns attack, me just 1, that kind of lag ). Oh not to mention i cleared cache and browser history 3 times before. So now tell me he is wrong when he say that the loading or lag is incredible ? No is not because what he said is true (the lag and loading is huge sometimes)
          Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
          Player name: WampyreGirl
          Guild Name: Eternity
          Player Level: 76
          BR: 170k
          Curent Mood:
          Angry

Comment

Working...
          X