Cannot use meditation for slyth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot use meditation for slyth

I have 2 slyths but i cannot click on the stones next to my tree. Any advice?
    Ninno20
    Foul Marsh - S328
    Knight 60+

Do some of the Main Quests. There was a certain one to make the pedestals clickable. Sorry but I forgot which one. :|

Same goes for the wilds problem if you still have it. You have to complete a quest or two for the Lancer quest to appear so you could complete it.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
      Do some of the Main Quests. There was a certain one to make the pedestals clickable. Sorry but I forgot which one. :|

Same goes for the wilds problem if you still have it. You have to complete a quest or two for the Lancer quest to appear so you could complete it.
      If you was not pixels and code i would kiss you, seems my server blindly stumbled into it and nobody had any idea how to do it -_- lol.

Thanks a million <3
      Ninno20
      Foul Marsh - S328
      Knight 60+

Comment

Also u need to have 3 sylphs for meditation to work, as one sylph is always gonna be there with you and you have to rest 2 for a long period of time. In shoty u need atleast 3

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          Also u need to have 3 sylphs for meditation to work, as one sylph is always gonna be there with you and you have to rest 2 for a long period of time. In shoty u need atleast 3
          Yah i got 3 now (: I just logged in, was quiet overwhelmed at first, but its all gravy now (:
          Ninno20
          Foul Marsh - S328
          Knight 60+

Comment

Maybe you should have listen to Dinah and do your damn quests mwahahhahahaah.....Love Lysander

Comment

Working...
            X