Cloud city

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud city

i was just wondering why they think adding something will make it better, no matter what it is. I play on 3 servers regularly and on all of them it seems that cloud city is hated amongst the majority of the players. including myself. basically they just took half my town and split it in cloud city.

Very un happy with this! ty for reading my feedback!

Ya its kinda stupid to have to go back to CC to do bounty quests and stuff then back to city for farm etc... Then they go and take away a WB and wilds (so no mines) but dont give us gold rush yet so basically just wipe out 1.5+ mil gold until they "fix" it. Hate the update, hate CC, hate the planning

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
      Ya its kinda stupid to have to go back to CC to do bounty quests and stuff then back to city for farm etc... Then they go and take away a WB and wilds (so no mines) but dont give us gold rush yet so basically just wipe out 1.5+ mil gold until they "fix" it. Hate the update, hate CC, hate the planning
      The wilds are not gone.

Comment

cloud city stupid and ridiculous waste of time. I wish they could just remove it and put the new things like an addition to the town. this is madness.

Comment

Then all go quit the game then if you don't like it. It's a different thing you need to get use to and doesn't take that long to travel. You can auto path to your destination as well. There are some slight annoyances like when you are in atol you need to get out of there to get invited into stuff, but other than that it's just something else we need to get use to. it isn't that bad just learn to adjust. It gives a new social aspect to the game. It's overall better like this. If you wanted a solo game then you should stay away from mmorpgs.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Then all go quit the game then if you don't like it. It's a different thing you need to get use to and doesn't take that long to travel. You can auto path to your destination as well. There are some slight annoyances like when you are in atol you need to get out of there to get invited into stuff, but other than that it's just something else we need to get use to. it isn't that bad just learn to adjust. It gives a new social aspect to the game. It's overall better like this. If you wanted a solo game then you should stay away from mmorpgs.
            social aspect? nobody uses it to talk lol they use it for bount yand arena and get outta there asap.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyDagger View Post
              social aspect? nobody uses it to talk lol they use it for bount yand arena and get outta there asap.
              It still brings a new life to the game. Besides it's here to stay so learn to adjust to it. It isn't that bad as everyone making it sound to be. The only thing that sucks is the lag that happens. Hopefully though R2 will fix that soon. Other than that it's just a few more steps you need to do and you can use auto path if you want to.

Comment

lol.new life,new lag,new adjustment. more loading issues.wartune is getting slowly heavy to be a browser game. im not surprise if someday it would not be played without downloading the game.in that case devs should changed the battle page.

Comment

As pointed out on a different thread - Oxykotton you are a A hat. See thread on City buildings for full explanation

Comment

Working...
                  X