Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diff b/t common and uncommon seal.............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diff b/t common and uncommon seal.............

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-07 09_48_41-[S244] Star Glen-WARTUNE at R2Games.com.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	1741249
    what is the diff between both . they are in hot event
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Common = white
    Uncommon = green
    Rare = blue
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

can you elaborate a little bit more? i have a white, green, and blue pan, and they have same stat points.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You do? Check the attributes pages between the 3 at same level, tell me if the things like PATK are diff. Also, how many exchanges did it take for your blue to drop?

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
          You do? Check the attributes pages between the 3 at same level, tell me if the things like PATK are diff. Also, how many exchanges did it take for your blue to drop?
          they all have same stats at lvl 1, tried to level each of them to lvl 2 and still the same. ill post again after i level each to lvl 20, but im out of stamina and attempts today.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

And the number of exchanges before you got the blue was...?

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
              And the number of exchanges before you got the blue was...?
              i dont understand this question..... please describe it for my feeble mind? >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                i dont understand this question..... please describe it for my feeble mind? >_<
                SMH.
                He means you need a lot of exchanges to get a blue pan, and slightly less to get a green pan. Most exchanges will be a white pan.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

eh? i got green pan from fighting it(random drop), and blue pan from exchanging 60 essence of winds

Comment

****, i was trying to fed my white iris to my green pan but accidentally fed the white pan instead

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      can you elaborate a little bit more? i have a white, green, and blue pan, and they have same stat points.
                      my green iris has better attributes than the white one, lvl 1 both

Comment

Working...
                      X