Archers going to become useless?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
    Oww... coz with pvp 55 little bit difficult as need build rage .. but for PVE no need to be legendary, coz u already got blessing wheel ..
    Wouldn't know about that. We were running MD nm with 4x archers around 4-6 months ago before blessing wheel came into action.

Comment

I help in my server MD nm and i'm still with pvp set i admit it's a bit difficult sometimes because rage problems but you just have to know when not to deep freeze and use ss till you get enough rage again for deep + ss
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        Wouldn't know about that. We were running MD nm with 4x archers around 4-6 months ago before blessing wheel came into action.
        And again... WOW .. w/o Blessing wheel .. just know it .. coz I did with 1 mage pve 2 archer pve 1 knight pve (4-6 months ago)... perhaphs the Lag issue made us more difficult there ... N' btw I like the previous formation than now after patch ...

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
        I help in my server MD nm and i'm still with pvp set i admit it's a bit difficult sometimes because rage problems but you just have to know when not to deep freeze and use ss till you get enough rage again for deep + ss
        For now it is easier if u use pvp cpz the blessing wheel ... but If u try it w/o blessing wheel and w/o academy advance and slyph stat ..with average BR team ... I just dunno if u can pass it ...
        Last edited by VicZar; 12-27-2013, 10:53 PM. Reason: Merged

Comment

this thread is **, dont need archers my ###,

I got an nm LL group and 2 of em are archers, that seems to be the case for most groups too, so if anything u guys are in demand for LL

WB i see less mages in the top 10 than i did before patch so get real there, if anything you guys still need a good nerfing on wb, its completely unfair u get that much more gold and daru over everyone else. At least with BG there is a finite amount of strength u can get from it, but there will never be an end to the use of gold.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            R2 has not done anything to archers. This is a game developed by 7Roads. 7Roads decides the contents and the updates.
            R2 translate the game into English for its North American players.
            7Road doesn't nerf crit with every maintenance and definitely does not break OP talents like scrutiny

Comment

R2 with its horrible maintenance cannot maintain the quality of the game, they're expecting quantity of cashes.

Comment

Every class is important, maybe not all times, but there will be a need in a specific time. A lot of players not only you, thought that their class is now useless because, you guys over act the situation. Some say mages are now useless since iris can heal, BL, and even puri, some said that knights are not needed anymore especially in mpds because some archers can tank. Now you whined that archers will be useless because of the new rune!! Well actually i love archers even I'm a mage, I'm more comfortable with 2 archers in MPDs and spire and even though I have that new rune (which is likely impossible) i will not replace my brutality and healing rune with that and even I will equipped that, I still want a archer in our team, since they are more reliable with DF than me, since my job is to heal and puri, and i don't want to do another job which I might fail since its not my line of work.

Learn how to appreciate what you are and what you have, and others will respect you, maybe not all but most.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                X