Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Apollo or Fate Stones?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo or Fate Stones?

Where should I spend my chest pieces? The Apollo pet or Fate stones? What will give me a bigger BR boost? or what is more efficient?

Hard to say, the ratio for fate stones is really good in my opinion, but you can never be sure if the next event brings an even better exchange ratio or a cheaper apollo.

Personally I'd go for the stones.

Comment

What's the estimated BR increase if I spend 230 chest pieces on Apollo?

Comment

Whit some luck this event can be the best deal ever ! i knoow ppl that gat apollo and lvl5 brutality edge from 200 chest (7800balens )
        I don thing apollo will get any cheaper and nex fade evend will be 100x for 1780balens or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainHardon View Post
          What's the estimated BR increase if I spend 230 chest pieces on Apollo?
          Mage from ur server vend from 63k too 70k br from apollo and brutality edge lvl 5 all from 200 boxes

Comment

fate stone. simple idea and no need asked. apolo will become piece of junk soon in few months time.

Comment

fate may increase some stats but appolo man that was awesome which make to outstand in slyph arena and rankings ..more rewards..more br when u become higher levels...............:P

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
                fate stone. simple idea and no need asked. apolo will become piece of junk soon in few months time.
                true bud not sure if ppl wna too be behing whit pets a few months + apollo is weak only vs dark element (-45ress) , the dark element pet will be cash pet again and not all will have it

Comment

I think they did this on purpose. They're both great. Difference is, fate stones become too expensive at higher levels and thus useless to level it if you compare what you can get instead. lvl 5+ 100 atk and 1000 hp isn't worth much, but a rare sylph....
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

wrong thread
                    Last edited by Faklya; 11-07-2013, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X