Bound Balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound Balens

everything is crapily expensive now 10k vouchers for 300 balens and inventory slot opening costs hundreds of balens/or hundres of vouchers when i had 10k vouchers its brainless

yeah it should be fixed.

earlier it needs 700 balens / 700 voucher to open new row. now it's 700 balens.
    You converted my 700 voucher into 35 bound balen, but you didn't convert the open bag slot price, that's not fair. it should be 700 balens / 35 bound balens or something. you shouldn't convert the currency if you didn't convert the price.

Comment

I warned many people before this, but all wanted to upgrade farm saying 'enough inventory space'. Now farm cheap as hell to upgrade and inventory really expensive lol.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Haha....had full bag open for months....can upgrade farm, if i want, but not sure I want to....pretty sure I can find better things to spend my BB on.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          Haha....had full bag open for months....can upgrade farm, if i want, but not sure I want to....pretty sure I can find better things to spend my BB on.
          Got 200 balens from the hot events thing, bought clothes kinda happy as i need the starter rage when i get my leg gear.

All in all best to save for wings or other things.
          Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Well you had to upgrade your inventory before the patch, tough luck if you didn't check the updates beforehand. Sucks for new players of course, hopefully they will do something about it.

Farm is great though, even light cashers can get lvl 10 easily.
            Also it seems that we get much more b.balens per day than we used to get vouchers (considering the 20:1 rate), because dungeon chests drop 30 of them.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by R213113711 View Post
              everything is crapily expensive now 10k vouchers for 300 balens and inventory slot opening costs hundreds of balens/or hundres of vouchers when i had 10k vouchers its brainless
              If you really want to get mad.....get someone to quote you the chinese version prices Then you will really feel screwed.

Comment

Why wasn't it upgraded before? First thing I did when I had enough vouchers was open all my inventory then I upgraded my farm. Those were the only 2 things vouchers were really good for before now. I had all my inventory spots opened and a level 8 farm and still managed to save up 60,000 vouchers before the patch. What did you guys spend all your vouchers on?

Comment

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm you know could use them for world boss, right?
                  Using them on farm was a pretty bad investment that needed like a year to pay off.

Comment

Before 2.1, 2k voucher and lv5 farm. After, lv9 farm. WIN. I feel bad for those saving over 10k or 100k of vouchers from wb for farm etc.

Comment

Fun math:

Lvl 8 farm using 1 hour green gold seeds: (4500*1.21-900)/0.86 = 5285 gold/hour per slot
                      Lvl 7 farm: (4500*1.18-900)/0.88 = 5011 gold/hour per slot
                      Total profit from lvl 8 farm: 2466 gold/hour

Let's say average profit from 50% buff at WB is 500k gold. Lvl 8 farm used to cost 22680 vouchers, which is 113 bosses, or 56.5 mil gold.
                      You need about 3 years of constantly planting 1 hour seeds in order for the lvl 8 farm upgrade to pay for itself.
                      Last edited by d07.RiV; 11-07-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Yep, it wasn't too smart to invest in farms before 2.1, now it's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          Yep, it wasn't too smart to invest in farms before 2.1, now it's awesome.

Lmao this is such a noob talk...before u got from tree 200 or 400 or 80 vouchers or from guild blessing now u dont get anything from the tree..

Now the bigest balen reward is 2..lets see after u spend your 1k balens in how much time will u upgrade your farm again...lets see when u lvl and the cooldown is over 20 or 30 hours what will you do...when the price is 40 or 50 balens....lets see on what u spend balens to get devo now

Comment

So, I guess no one saw we can get 30 balens from mystery boxes while you blitz solo campain? I got over 100 bound balens today from card draw, guild altar and blitzing solo.

Really easier to whine than to have actual facts.

Comment

Originally posted by TsunaTaiga View Post
                              Lmao this is such a noob talk...before u got from tree 200 or 400 or 80 vouchers or from guild blessing now u dont get anything from the tree..

Now the bigest balen reward is 2..lets see after u spend your 1k balens in how much time will u upgrade your farm again...lets see when u lvl and the cooldown is over 20 or 30 hours what will you do...when the price is 40 or 50 balens....lets see on what u spend balens to get devo now
                              My farm is level 10 now, so I don't get your point.

Comment

Working...
                              X