X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true story btw, i m agree

Comment

Originally posted by R213919591 View Post
      You think that you are smart because you played before wartune and you know how to slow level.
      I play for first time and didnt know how it works, when i realized how it works it was too late, almost 60.
      Dont like creating multiple accounts to be like you lol. You are freak.
      I've played before? Do enlighten me, since you seem to know more about me than I do myself...
      And thank you for the compliment! Yay! *huggles her freakiness*

Oh, and I not only *think* I'm smart... I simply am. Can't help it, it's a burden I have to live with.

Comment

removing world prosperity buff @ 50+ lvl will be enough...i would love to do tok and spire which i cant at this moment
        well making it opitional buff is also good enough
        reasons:
        at lvl 50+ players are serious about stats, and will have more time to make there leg. items and focus on astrals.
        __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
        lvl 56 and anti exp
        personally i dont care about it lol....just talking for my guildies
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I saw many people lying, so I'm not surprised to find one in this forum.

This idea will not be added, now i know how s2 works, you can close the topic or whatever.

Comment

There is no real difference between a lvl59 bg and a lvl60 one, its over lvl 65 one needs to be worried.

In reality bellow works via honor points but the titles are a guide so to make it easer for me to explain.

What you need to realise, you are making a huge mistake trying to advance your title too quickly. If one is a knight crusader(for example) and looses to a higher title you only loose 10 honor points(I loose 5 because of my VIP lvl), if you loose to the same title you will loose about 100 honor points(I loose about 50) and a lower title like a crusader -400(me -200). So you can be with the twinks and camp at lvl59, get your lord divine, then enter the 60 - 65 bg, what is going to happen to you?
            The lower title(and much higher br) people are going to farm you for free honor at 200 honor a pop, while you loose 400 a pop. There is no buffer for lord divine, loose 1 point of honor and loose the tittle.

One should get VIP to lvl9 then become a Lord Divine, otherwise you are just going to loose that title you worked so hard to get, and have a useless low lvl pet.

Comment

This idea will not be added, now i know how s2 works, you can close the topic or whatever.
              And How exactly does the number of the posts indicates that she has played wartune before?

Comment

Level to 68 / 69 and you can work on talents for months just gaining honor. I camped at 68 for 3 months farmed 50, and 60 set and made lord divine barley being halfway to talent max of 68.

Comment

Originally posted by Dechubasco View Post
                  And How exactly does the number of the posts indicates that she has played wartune before?
                  Are you serious or troll?
                  Stupidity of players in this forum reaches maximum.
                  Last edited by R213919591; 11-17-2013, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Are you serious or troll?
                    Stupidity of players in this forum reaches maximum.
                    look at my number of posts and my joining date, that suggests that i shall have her number of posts in not such a long time. So please explain to me how can you be sure someone played before because of them?

I just enjoy to listen people like you on forum, and maybe so does she, that doesn;t mean she played before
                    Last edited by Draggyy; 11-17-2013, 08:58 AM.

Comment

You people realise you can have 10,000 Posts and not eve play wartune??

There are 10 games on these forums, And they all share post count.

Comment

"Played before" indicates I've stopped playing and started again. I've never stopped playing since I started. So try to call me on my bluff any day, sweetheart, because I like the way you smash your pretty little forehead on this brick wall. It gives a funny tickling sensation.

Comment

Go Creamy Go

There are some real idiots on here now. Used to be only me at one time LOL, now they are all over the show!!

All these newbies post here, get the veterans opinions then they say it's a load of **** FFS.

But think yourself lucky, I have my own personal newbie idiot who stalks me LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                            look at my number of posts and my joining date, that suggests that i shall have her number of posts in not such a long time. So please explain to me how can you be sure someone played before because of them?
                            You are registered for 1,5 month and she is registered for 1 year and its 12 months so
                            12 / 1,5 = 8
                            8* 238 = 1904
                            She have 1871 posts.
                            You will have almost same number of posts as she if you keep going till 1 year.
                            Learn some math maybe, its very simple.
                            Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                            I just enjoy to listen people like you on forum, and maybe so does she, that doesn;t mean she played before
                            If you could have better iq than monkeys its really easy to realize that just total maniac players put their levels and info about characters in description.
                            For this she never denied that she had "played before". Or i should say "played very long in this game" so she know a lot.
                            Also its impossible to do lord divine at level 56 w/o knowedge about this game before.
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                            "Played before" indicates I've stopped playing and started again. I've never stopped playing since I started. So try to call me on my bluff any day, sweetheart, because I like the way you smash your pretty little forehead on this brick wall. It gives a funny tickling sensation.
                            I'm not good in english, using google translate a lot and you talk about "...something indicates something..." do it in your country. I don't care about your trashtalk.
                            Your ego is bigger than a dinosaur.
                            Last edited by R213919591; 11-18-2013, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Your ego is bigger than a dinosaur.

Omg, I love dinos!! Can I be a velociraptor? Pwetty please?! Yay! *squee* ^_^

Comment

Since this is turning into an attack thread on a single player, I am closing this one.
                                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                                X