Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

potions and scrolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• potions and scrolls

i have noticed tha a lot of people simply have a lot of lvl 1 potion gained through duel arena and me too i have like 35 lvl1 intellect potion !!
    so i have been thinking tha u could simply make a potion sythenize so people can make (3 or 2 lvl1 potion into 1 of lvl2 of the same potion)

and i've noticed tha a lot of people frequently use scrolls like HP scroll and PATK scroll and other kinds so i though u could also do this:

lvl1 stamina scroll ( 5%hp) / u can sythenize 3 lvl1 stamina scroll into a lvl2 stamina scroll tha gives ( 12.5% hp) and instead of duration of 30 minutes for lvl1 u can make it 1hour duration of lvl2
    lvl2 stamina scroll ( 12.5%) / u can sythenize 3 lvl2 stamina scroll into a lvl3 stamina scroll tha gives ( 34% hp) and 2hour duration

i guess this will give a great bost for those who do catamcombs and the other1 ( forgot the name ) and not only stamina scroll but like the crit and the troop count and PATK and MDEF and PDEF

if u agree say +1

PS: sorry if i write some names wrong i have a little bad english !!!
    Last edited by jamoul; 11-07-2013, 06:19 AM.

+1 i would like to be able to make potions it seems useless to use a level 1 or 2 potion. for me the lowest i use would be 3 because its only 10k from the shop but if i could make all the lower ones then i wouldn't need to waste them by just selling them

Comment

Originally posted by Maelstrom69 View Post
      +1 i would like to be able to make potions it seems useless to use a level 1 or 2 potion. for me the lowest i use would be 3 because its only 10k from the shop but if i could make all the lower ones then i wouldn't need to waste them by just selling them
      waht about the scrolls cause i guess it will be very helpfull for people who are strong and want to be stronger

Comment

Working...
      X