potions and scrolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• potions and scrolls

i have noticed tha a lot of people simply have a lot of lvl 1 potion gained through duel arena and me too i have like 35 lvl1 intellect potion !!
    so i have been thinking tha u could simply make a potion sythenize so people can make (3 or 2 lvl1 potion into 1 of lvl2 of the same potion)

and i've noticed tha a lot of people frequently use scrolls like HP scroll and PATK scroll and other kinds so i though u could also do this:

lvl1 stamina scroll ( 5%hp) / u can sythenize 3 lvl1 stamina scroll into a lvl2 stamina scroll tha gives ( 12.5% hp) and instead of duration of 30 minutes for lvl1 u can make it 1hour duration of lvl2
    lvl2 stamina scroll ( 12.5%) / u can sythenize 3 lvl2 stamina scroll into a lvl3 stamina scroll tha gives ( 34% hp) and 2hour duration

i guess this will give a great bost for those who do catamcombs and the other1 ( forgot the name ) and not only stamina scroll but like the crit and the troop count and PATK and MDEF and PDEF

if u agree say +1

PS: sorry if i write some names wrong i have a little bad english !!!
    Last edited by jamoul; 11-07-2013, 06:19 AM.

+1 i would like to be able to make potions it seems useless to use a level 1 or 2 potion. for me the lowest i use would be 3 because its only 10k from the shop but if i could make all the lower ones then i wouldn't need to waste them by just selling them

Comment

Originally posted by Maelstrom69 View Post
      +1 i would like to be able to make potions it seems useless to use a level 1 or 2 potion. for me the lowest i use would be 3 because its only 10k from the shop but if i could make all the lower ones then i wouldn't need to waste them by just selling them
      waht about the scrolls cause i guess it will be very helpfull for people who are strong and want to be stronger

Comment

Working...
      X