Slyph Engulfing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slyph Engulfing

Be very very very very very very careful when engulfing...

I just lost 15mil xp (most of my level) and 2 lvl 35+ slyphs to create a lvl 35 slyph.

*not happy*
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

what? how that happend to you?

Comment

Please do explain more... thinking of engulfing my lv 45 pan to a green one I got after killing around 1200 pans.
      :o Bacon FTW :o
      Kabam s1- Mage
      Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Engulfing gives 50% of the secondary Sylph exp., is that what you're talking about?

Click the little question mark in the Sylph window and they explain most of what you need to know.

Comment

funny thread xD

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingSouls View Post
            what? how that happend to you?
            Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
            Please do explain more... thinking of engulfing my lv 45 pan to a green one I got after killing around 1200 pans.
            Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            Engulfing gives 50% of the secondary Sylph exp., is that what you're talking about?

Click the little question mark in the Sylph window and they explain most of what you need to know.
            I had 3 Slyphs. One at level 36, one at level 35 and one at level ~26.

I intended to make my level 36 bigger, by engulfing the other two. But got my Slyphs mixed up and ended up putting the two big ones in the little one.

As Eskendal says, the XP transferred, is half of the xp gained by the Slyph being eaten.

So I ended up with a single level 35 Slyph.

In short, an entire slow levels worth of XP lost for pretty much nothing.

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
            funny thread xD
            At this point... really not.

I'm not happy.
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

And that's one of the reasons why slow leveling is pointless past 54

Comment

Also I have a question about sylph enchant.
                When we engulf a sylph, do we get the enchant we did on the old one or they just disappeared?
                :o Bacon FTW :o
                Kabam s1- Mage
                Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  Be very very very very very very careful when engulfing...

I just lost 15mil xp (most of my level) and 2 lvl 35+ slyphs to create a lvl 35 slyph.

*not happy*
                  i know how it feel, man. had similar experience yesterday.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                  X