Slyph, white, green,purple etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slyph, white, green,purple etc

So whats everyone experience, anyone got a blue?

Is green the highest we can hope for from exchange? Whats the chance rate?

Most of what i have hear'd is "My friend did this" speculation, whats peoples first hand experience?

So far i have only had white ones from the seals dropped by the iris', but i am in the process of farming 10 - 20 iris seals to see what i get.

I got a blue iris on exchange. So you can at least get green/blue from exchange

Comment

Got a green Pan after farming 16 pans.
      :o Bacon FTW :o
      Kabam s1- Mage
      Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Some ppl gat blue and greens . i belive purple and orange is on 0% now due too event force ppl spend . i Made 15 iris pets yday all white soo yeah u better farm upp 100 seals and try too open them att 1ns .

If u dont get single green then u can be sure r2 controling the drop rates :P

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
          Some ppl gat blue and greens . i belive purple and orange is on 0% now due too event force ppl spend . i Made 15 iris pets yday all white soo yeah u better farm upp 100 seals and try too open them att 1ns .

Farm up 100 seals.. that's 6k Essences.. lol umad ?

Comment

Originally posted by Neiimi View Post
            He is, i'm in the same guild as px..

But is easy to grind though just need high atk and coffee.
            Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

If there is a change to get an orange one, you'll probably need more than 6 k essence in order to obtain it hahaha

Comment

Well I've jsut grinded for about ~3 hours and 15 mins. And I grinded up to 330 essences. I kill them in 3-4 turns. So... that would still mean around ~65 hours to get 6k essences.

Comment

Well I've jsut grinded for about ~3 hours and 15 mins. And I grinded up to 330 essences. I kill them in 3-4 turns. So... that would still mean around ~65 hours to get 6k essences.
                  Well maybe thats why the apollo is the equivalent of 2720 of fate stones in the chest piece exchange. Its not like you can obtain those stones easier, can you?
                  Last edited by Draggyy; 11-07-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

So we should wait till after event to use our seals? Awesome, gives me a marker to farm seals untill.
                    Ninno20
                    Foul Marsh - S328
                    Knight 60+

Comment

yes , yes im mad it just 10 days of farming , so i decidet too farm 100 iris and 100 pan seals so its more interesting
                      Im active player so i farm 300 of ech Ess. /day even more .

WARNING: Its highly recomendet too turn off in game music and sound effects - too avoid any brain damge

Comment

yes , yes im mad it just 10 days of farming , so i decidet too farm 100 iris and 100 pan seals so its more interesting
                        Im active player so i farm 300 of ech Ess. /day even more .

WARNING: Its highly recomendet too turn off in game music and sound effects - too avoid any brain damge
                        Ok umad haha, well perhaps i'll be farming a little longer. Did not turn in the essences yet got around 700 so far

Comment

got 2 green ady (ppan and iris ), still feel lost the luck after knowing my guildmates got blue iris from atol kills yesterday X_X
                          -West Coast S115

Comment

Could you provide a screenshot of the Blue Iris? That would be awesome. After reading multiple sites where it is said "You can get white or green pan/iris from Atoll". But nothing about blue's.

Comment

Working...
                            X