Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fate Stones or Blue Sylph?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate Stones or Blue Sylph?

I am saving up my event Pieces and I know you can exchange them for higher level Sylphs as well as 40 Fate Stones... by the end of the event I will probably have around 100 or so... Would it be smart to get the Fate Stones or the higher Sylph? IMO I think the Fate Stones... prolly gonna be more events for obtaining Sylphs, Not sure if I will have the chance to get this many Fate Stones again as a non-casher. Thanks!

fate stones. You can obtain a blue sylph for free from exchanging the essence but to obtain those stones as a non casher? that takes a lot more than obtaining a blue sylph...

Comment

You can get a blue one from exchange?

Comment

well on my server we only got a green one, but on forums people says they got a blue one

Comment

you can exchange for a blue sylph, though it is as rare as the name suggest. yes, it can be done, if you are ready to do the grind. there are a few on my server who have had them even before the event quest started.
          ChieftainRez
          Knight
          VictisHNR
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Im thinking on that too lvl 5brutal edge with the stones or a blue iris will go very well with my apollo ;p.

Comment

so if u got a green one, then u got lucky and received a blue, will ur current sylph's experience gets carried to the new?

Comment

guys pls tell me howw u getting blue n green.......we got patch 2 days ago..i m worried....fear from tht freak apollo seal

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
                  guys pls tell me howw u getting blue n green.......we got patch 2 days ago..i m worried....fear from tht freak apollo seal
                  It took me 4 days of intense farming before i got my first green. Intense farming for me was doing the maximum sylph per day that can be sacrificed so 10 per day, 600 essences per day. Then in the space of 2 days i got 2 more greens. Some did more than i did and never got one green, others farmed one orb and got a blue. It is pure luck ... and be prepared to frustration.

ValK
                  S1
                  ValKitteh - S1
                  "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

I exchange 50 pets in row all was white not even a green one.
                    So green is rare very rare mabye 1 of 1000
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by bambiagbayani View Post
                      so if u got a green one, then u got lucky and received a blue, will ur current sylph's experience gets carried to the new?
                      You can feed one sylph to another through Engulfing but it'll only gain 50% of that sylph's total gained exp.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPyralis View Post
                        I am saving up my event Pieces and I know you can exchange them for higher level Sylphs as well as 40 Fate Stones... by the end of the event I will probably have around 100 or so... Would it be smart to get the Fate Stones or the higher Sylph? IMO I think the Fate Stones... prolly gonna be more events for obtaining Sylphs, Not sure if I will have the chance to get this many Fate Stones again as a non-casher. Thanks!
                        What's the total number of stones required for lvl 5 fate?

Comment

currently facing the same diliema now.

considering getting a rare iris and pan or 1040 fate stones.

Comment

need a good suggestion for me :S

get fate or rare pet ? since still lvl 2 almost lvl 3 fate , and no rare pet yet
                            IGN: TheVictor
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                            Class: Mage - level 80
                            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

I'd say get fate. Then again it's up to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X