Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get the Blue Irs or Pan - See here (HOW TO FARM IT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    There you go! Got this blue on my second exchange on day 1, so far my record on all the exchanges are 1/20. 1 blue 19 whites. Frustrating isn't it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61716[/ATTACH]
    good too know , Hope ur werry close too drop rate im working now on 100 iris and 100 pan seals in 13 days i post the results

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
      i dont want apollo coz it will be totall garbage in next patch and spending my chest pieces on fade stones .
      Can you be a little bit more exact? Why is it garbage and how easy / hard is to get blue / green sylph later on. If possible share where you got ur info from ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
        Can you be a little bit more exact? Why is it garbage and how easy / hard is to get blue / green sylph later on. If possible share where you got ur info from ^^
        Well, cause there will be a fire and earth and darkness sylph to come, which will probably be more superior than the current ones... hahahaha

Though I think Iris is still the best among all of them, cause she's the only element that has heal... Uh, well, probably, the earth sylph has damage that can block damage, so maybe it is also good..

Comment

Working...
        X