Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Plunders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plunders

Anyone else not getting gold from plunders?

I know they ppl said it was being taken but did R2 announce it?

Before someone says.."well maybe they had no gold"...my target has 9 million. Yet I got zero 5 x.

Anyone else??
    My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Are you sure you won? Lol. If you lose a plunder you do not get gold. I know that may be a dumb question for me to ask but this is the only thing I can think of. Since all my plunders today gave me both gold and kyanite.

Comment

if u yourself have max gold before plunder u wont get any gold from plunder.

Comment

lol i m being plundered daily my gold looted too much now

Comment

You get no gold from target if he/she is online. But target still - gold. Tested and proven

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
            You get no gold from target if he/she is online. But target still - gold. Tested and proven
            You get no gold if you are at max capacity, doesn't matter online or not. Ur test is broken as I have plundered somebody online and gotten gold.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              You get no gold if you are at max capacity, doesn't matter online or not. Ur test is broken as I have plundered somebody online and gotten gold.
              Your have your test and i have mine. And clearly, my gold is not at max capa as i tested it out on my own char when it's on and when it's offline. Then again, it might be fixed after the emergency maintenance yesterday.

Comment

It was a bug.

Sometimes you get Gold or Kyanite, sometimes none.

I think it's some sort of side effect due to patch 2.1 supposedly was going to remove Wild (and plunder with it)

But They made it by "Part 1"... where Gold Rush isn't out yet.

According to info sites, Gold Rush is added into the game when Wild is removed.

(tho, I think as said above, it should be fixed now)

Comment

LOL. Thank you for all the different responses. I was at max capacity, I'll try that at some point today when I dump it.

And yes Oxy, I'm sure I won lmao.

Comment

Yep it only allows you to plunder to capacity it appears. Really hate that because I would sit on my gold until end of day and do astrals all in one swoop, seemed to have better outcome that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X