Sylph arena reward.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph arena reward.

Anyone know when the Sylph Arena weekly rewards are handed out?
    Friday like the the GB rewards? Or Monday as it said in the info when the points are reset? (Leaning towards monday but not sure.)

Thx.
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 11-08-2013, 07:36 AM.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

They give daily and weekly prizes.
    You can see both of them when you click on Sylph arena.
    Daily prize : Sylph Exp scroll x10, Sylph Sepulcrum x4
    Weekly prize : Depends on your rank ofc. It can be 30 sepulcrum,40,50,etc...
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Yes I know that, I was just wondering when the weekly prize will be handed out. Since it wasn't yesterday, it will be monday I take it. Cheers.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

logically i would say next monday.. since the patch was installed on monday...
        But thats thinking logically.. this is wartune we are speaking about.. so idk!

Comment

The other weekly awarded prizes get awarded on a Saturday (The Cross Server PvP points chest)...

I would assume then.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

The last line of the question mark mentions monday as the reset day.

Comment

Working...
            X