Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 to this

Comment

Sylphs atm have 1000% awakening buff. Presuming that the buff will not be there forever, the main principle vs players with Apollos stands : kill them before they kill you / kill them before they can awaken sylph. Developing your char still remains main goal, pet is additional. Atm everyone can spawn sylphs after 2 hits. When awakening timing will be reduced, and will take ages to fill up, the pet will not have so much importance. Some ppl will die without being able to spawn it.

And ofc, to respect Wartune R2 habbits, they will add for heavy cashers a item that grants pet awakening 1000% <----legendary level of sarcasm.

I play this game of long enough to learn not to expect fairness. Atm I try to compete against ppl who use autobot programs to farm sylphs in Atol... without getting not one slap on the wrist from GM's.
      Last edited by akisakura; 11-21-2013, 07:04 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=TheTylerLee1;711456]Alright so, I've listened to the feedback from alot of players, And this is what i've come up with

Sylph Essence , Should drop 1-3, with a 20% Chance to pickup 1-3 without a fight[QUOTE=TheTylerLee1;711456]

Why fight, complete waste of time and energy for me and my toon . Surley just place a rake of Pans and Iris's all over the place and let us collect them. Im just completely stunned that we need to fight these. Whoever came up with this idea is getting paid not to think but to upset people with an above average I.Q. There really is no point. Do R2 just want to keep all of us tied to Pc's for 24/7 ........Once again R2, the mind boggles with some of your decision making!!!!

Comment

I just want a blue or Green one...How do you get one?

Comment

Originally posted by akisakura View Post
            Sylphs atm have 1000% awakening buff. Presuming that the buff will not be there forever, the main principle vs players with Apollos stands : kill them before they kill you / kill them before they can awaken sylph. Developing your char still remains main goal, pet is additional. Atm everyone can spawn sylphs after 2 hits. When awakening timing will be reduced, and will take ages to fill up, the pet will not have so much importance. Some ppl will die without being able to spawn it.

And ofc, to respect Wartune R2 habbits, they will add for heavy cashers a item that grants pet awakening 1000% <----legendary level of sarcasm.

I play this game of long enough to learn not to expect fairness. Atm I try to compete against ppl who use autobot programs to farm sylphs in Atol... without getting not one slap on the wrist from GM's.
            I have a bad news for you, at lvl 55 sylphs has permanent 1000% awakening buff.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Never been in a 65+ BG have you ?
              It's almost all Apollo's and really doesn't matter since everybody from LvL 65 to LvL 80 shows up there.
              I'm LvL 67 with 85K BR, HS 24 and a LvL 59 Apollo, I still get owned 2 out of 3 fights. That's how BG works.

Comment

Working...
              X