This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Actually a lot of people do not know hte timezones lol. I talked to many people from Indonesia and they all said they just picked the server that said recommended. That they didn't know what timezone it was. So you don't be ignorant and think that there is no one that doesn't know the timezones. There is quite a bit of them. Also all servers are like ghost towns lol. There is not one server that is extremely populated here. Lastly, if that were the case then why is it that whenever there is weekly servers there always people saying "where oceanic?" So please do not give that lol. Most of the time people just pick the server on the recommended list. WIth out even checking what timzone it is. Whether it is due to laziness, can not read English as well, or something else. Point is it is there fault for choosing a server not close to there timezone. Regardless of the reason why they chose that instead of there home servers. It's there fault and should learn to adjust to the timezone and not ask for things to be adjusted to there timezone. Since it is a U.S server they need to deal with what times the events are in.
    pot calling kettle black. you are the one who claims other people picked randomly while there are many of them picks the servers that benefit them more. Just because one or two of them are clueless didnt mean all of them are. I'm tired of your holier-than-thou attitude you displayed. You acted like you are way better than anyone and everyone who complains about anything is their own fault for choosing a server not in their timezone, etc.
    If I joined Oceanic server and I am from US West I wouldn't tell them to change the Oceanic times to fit the U.S west times. I would just deal with my mistake of playing there or I would start over in the correct timezone.
    And none of those Indonesians asked the time to be fitted for their timezone in this topic, they asked the World Boss that they can attend to be returned.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

ignore that oxymoron, people. he is an egomaniacal hypocrite. he told people to stop complaining while he keeps complaining about stuffs in game like holyseal and stuffs.
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        ignore that oxymoron, people. he is an egomaniacal hypocrite. he told people to stop complaining while he keeps complaining about stuffs in game like holyseal and stuffs.
        Are you dumb? First of all I am no where close to being egomanical. I do not even have an ego thank you. Secondly, I hardly complain about anything on here. The only times i talked about holy seal was when there was a topic dedicated to holy seal. Which asked for the players opinions you derp. I never once opened a thread stating that holy seal is terrible for the game. People asked others what the opinion about it was and I explained my opinion. What am i suppose to do in those topics? Should I just agree to w/e you guys want and make you happy? Get real this is life and not everyone likes what you like. People are able to have complaints about somethings and enjoyments of other things. Just bc I dislike holyseal doesn't mean I can't like something else in the game. This thread all I said it was there fault for choosing the wrong server which is true. It doesn't matter what reasons you have for choosing that server. It is you fault if something doesn't fall into your correct time. Just like it would be fault if I was in the Oceanic servers blaming them for not having things close to my current time.

Everyone misses out on Blood fang. It something you need to deal with for now on. We can't change that and making threads is pointless. The thread starter was talking about bring Blood fang back bc it was the only boss that met there timezone bc the other bosses arn't in there time zones. Therefore, I said it's there fault and not to complain about it bc you chose that timezone. Which is correct. Bringing up stupid **** like me disagreeing with Holy seal to justify a totally different topic. Holy seal is throughout the game. You do not need to be in different timezones to have different affects against holy seal. Where as not being able to attend some event does affect you timezone. You are comparing apples to oranges to try to justify your post.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Are you dumb? First of all I am no where close to being egomanical. I do not even have an ego thank you.
          this joke is so bad i can't even laugh in this.
          Secondly, I hardly complain about anything on here. The only times i talked about holy seal was when there was a topic dedicated to holy seal. Which asked for the players opinions you derp. I never once opened a thread stating that holy seal is terrible for the game. People asked others what the opinion about it was and I explained my opinion.
          Oh, suuuuuuuure. you never complained about HS in a topic that didnt discuss about HS. lol who am i kidding.
          What am i suppose to do in those topics? Should I just agree to w/e you guys want and make you happy? Get real this is life and not everyone likes what you like. People are able to have complaints about somethings and enjoyments of other things. Just bc I dislike holyseal doesn't mean I can't like something else in the game. This thread all I said it was there fault for choosing the wrong server which is true. It doesn't matter what reasons you have for choosing that server. It is you fault if something doesn't fall into your correct time. Just like it would be fault if I was in the Oceanic servers blaming them for not having things close to my current time.
          Are f****** retarded? i already said some people choose to be in different timezone because the time of WB and other events fit them more. And now since the only WB they can attend is removed, they complained about it.

Everyone misses out on Blood fang. It something you need to deal with for now on. We can't change that and making threads is pointless. The thread starter was talking about bring Blood fang back bc it was the only boss that met there timezone bc the other bosses arn't in there time zones. Therefore, I said it's there fault and not to complain about it bc you chose that timezone. Which is correct. Bringing up stupid **** like me disagreeing with Holy seal to justify a totally different topic. Holy seal is throughout the game. You do not need to be in different timezones to have different affects against holy seal. Where as not being able to attend some event does affect you timezone. You are comparing apples to oranges to try to justify your post.
          Hippos gonna Hypoes. You complained about other people complaining, complainception! or just simply plain ole' hypocrites.
          You should really stop your blame-the-victim attitude.

Comment

Well this got derailed. Time to close the thread.
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
            X