• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I don't believe this guy.

Look at one of his hilarious post:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-loading-error

yes, agree. photoshop master http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....w-this-morning!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      Can u show a screenshot with both you and your pan? That picture isn't really proving much lol.
      Do you not see the purple border?

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
        Do you not see the purple border?
        Can you not notice this might be photoshopped, taken from chinese, or a website?

Hes asking for solid proof of him and the pet ingame.
        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
          so purple is possible aswell. dammit now i must spend hours and hours farming. someone make a bot for this :P
          Now you are asking people to hack the game? Just wait until the sylph upgrade system comes out. We don't need stupid hacks in here to ruin the game.

Comment

i find it interesting that the thread creator never appears again after someone asked some proof.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
              Can you not notice this might be photoshopped, taken from chinese, or a website?

Hes asking for solid proof of him and the pet ingame.
              wow you people have no trust in anyone lol... If it were gold then i would be a little skeptical. Its purple that doesnt seem to far fetched to be able to get on an exchange. Green + Blue has been confirmed by many so why would purple be any different aside from the fact that it would have a REALLY low drop rate. I kinda dont like how in the sylph rankings you cant see cross-server not sure why they set that up but i would bet hes not the only person on R2 with a purple sylph.

Comment

wow you people have no trust in anyone lol... If it were gold then i would be a little skeptical. Its purple that doesnt seem to far fetched to be able to get on an exchange. Green + Blue has been confirmed by many so why would purple be any different aside from the fact that it would have a REALLY low drop rate. I kinda dont like how in the sylph rankings you cant see cross-server not sure why they set that up but i would bet hes not the only person on R2 with a purple sylph.
                This guy is known for being a troll or mr photoshop with his previous thread. You were saying trust? lol...

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                  This guy is known for being a troll or mr photoshop with his previous thread. You were saying trust? lol...
                  lol iv never seen any of his previous threads, but either way it doesnt seem unreasonable that a purple sylph could drop. Again i wish you could see cross-server not sure why you cant.

Comment

lol iv never seen any of his previous threads, but either way it doesnt seem unreasonable that a purple sylph could drop. Again i wish you could see cross-server not sure why you cant.
                    Check this out:
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....w-this-morning
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      Now you are asking people to hack the game? Just wait until the sylph upgrade system comes out. We don't need stupid hacks in here to ruin the game.
                      I think he's talking about a bot to play the game for him so he won't have to go through the tedium of sylph-farming.

Comment

Well... there is something called macro.. but i dont want to get into trouble by talking about that.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                        X