leveling up sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leveling up sylph

I feel stupid for asking this, but I have been fighting with my sylphs in the arena, and I notice some people have a much higher br on their sylphs, is there a trick or are they just engulfing a lot of sylphs to get the sepulcrum things? I don't want to battle unless I think i can win, but am I hurting myself by not battling the apollo ones?

Thanks for any help.

Their sylphs must be a higher level than yours. You level them by gaining exp. So if you want yours to be stronger: start gaining exp.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Lvling gives more br, and adding attributes through sepulcrums, you can vieuw them in arena too see how strong their pets are also, so look which you can actually beat.
      Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

In a way you could say it depends on the sepulcrum. A white starts with X base, green with 1.4X, blue 1.7X etc... (so a white that's been spent 100s, possibly 1000s of sepulcrum is equal to a green)
        The reason some sylphs are much stronger than yours, is probably because they are rare (blue) and as such their stats is a lot higher then those of a white/green quality... comparable to the bounty quests.

Comment

Working...
        X