Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Iris lvl 55

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iris lvl 55

anyone know awakening skill for this pet?
    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Prob not think most people have apollo by now. Apollo isn't hard to get at all. So I don't think anyone really leveling up there iris or pans.

Comment

When I played an alt on wartune-1 there were already level 55 iris and pans before the patch went out to everyone else, so I'm sure someone can post the new passives that unlock at 55.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Prob not think most people have apollo by now. Apollo isn't hard to get at all. So I don't think anyone really leveling up there iris or pans.
        Please explain how to get it without buying balens then Everything is easy in this game if u are a casher lol

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
          Please explain how to get it without buying balens then Everything is easy in this game if u are a casher lol
          My thoughts also, my friend is a vip and gets 2 chest pieces on login rewards but didn't get even 1. Maybe if you buy more chest pieces you can get it but not really for non-cashers.
          Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

I bought 100 boxes and didn't get Apollo, so no it's not easy to get it. Its all about luck.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
              My thoughts also, my friend is a vip and gets 2 chest pieces on login rewards but didn't get even 1. Maybe if you buy more chest pieces you can get it but not really for non-cashers.
              Hmm maybe I am just extremely lucky then since I bought like 500 balens worth of chests only and got the apollo on my log in chests.

Comment

Good for u^^ i open 400 chests and get apollo from last one

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

then there's your answer, you were very lucky

Comment

got lvl 56 iris. +5% heal is her new passive
                    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                    My pathetic youtube channel
                    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                      and new skill? or geting the other skills not avaible in this patch part yet?

Comment

you'll buy new skills by balens. For example iris has bless light like skill which is crazy in group arena .Think all of you have bless light

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                          sounds a little lame lol, how about the rest?

Comment

apollo's lvl 55 passive is a 10% chance to absorb 3% of max hp... no idea about pan but i guess they are all pretty lame.

Comment

Well I think its a good idea that the upgraded skills arent to powerful, as it is players with 25 k br are owning players at 38 br simply because the 25 k br has apollo and the other player dont....just abit oped . I hope they tone the pets down alittle personally.

Comment

Working...
                              X