Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair Pricing of Talent Reset

GM,

You need to look into this, last time I have 18k voucher and now I want to reset my talent and cost me balens, u must consider the hard earned voucher, and what can bound balens do if the value is too low. Now I cannot reset my skill due to this pricing.

Please revise your pricing on the talent skill reset, this is very disappointing.

go manda go manda go

Comment

Thanks barack , now how to do reset in preparation for CW zzzzzzz, ridiculous pricing, very disappointing.....

Comment

Originally posted by mackoyyeah View Post
        Thanks barack , now how to do reset in preparation for CW zzzzzzz, ridiculous pricing, very disappointing.....
        Sorry but that is your fault. You arn't suppose to just pump everything into HS. You arn't suppose to switch talents off and on that much. It's meant for thing slike if you made a mistake or something. You have choices here and need to choose wisley. You want all HS? then you going to miss out on passives. You want some passives as well then you going miss out on some HS. You can't have you cake and eat it too you know.

Comment

Sorry but i don't get what you mean, I am not pertaining to choices, but on the system, so please don't add up confusion here. thanks

Comment

man instead of crying here go and blitz some campaign and use some skeleton keys. you get 30 bb from mystery boxes. even if you don't get each time, with 100 + 60 (from altar) stamina you can do 8 blitz. and you will get bound balens 4-5 times. thats 120-150 bb minimum. they raised the prices, true, but they have also kept options for easy payment.
            30 bb => 30*60 = 1800 vouchers. tell me when you ever had a campaign or mpd that gave you so many vouchers before. don't just whine. the cashers should whine actually because now the non-cashers have the chance to be equal to them and not just be cannon fodder. get you heads out of your *****
            let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
              man instead of crying here go and blitz some campaign and use some skeleton keys. you get 30 bb from mystery boxes. even if you don't get each time, with 100 + 60 (from altar) stamina you can do 8 blitz. and you will get bound balens 4-5 times. thats 120-150 bb minimum. they raised the prices, true, but they have also kept options for easy payment.
              30 bb => 30*60 = 1800 vouchers. tell me when you ever had a campaign or mpd that gave you so many vouchers before. don't just whine. the cashers should whine actually because now the non-cashers have the chance to be equal to them and not just be cannon fodder. get you heads out of your *****
              Man, I am just talking about the conversion and the things which you can buy for voucher before, keys are what? It is used for key runs to get leg stones so please, your suggestion is good for your convinience but not all.

Comment

yes keys are needed for getting leg stones i know. but you can get leg stones even without keys and also from guild shop. it will just take a few more days and you need to be patient. yes you sure can disagree but i can wait a few days for leg set and get wings or clothes or double skills. tell me these are useless.

Comment

yes keys are needed for getting leg stones i know. but you can get leg stones even without keys and also from guild shop. it will just take a few more days and you need to be patient. yes you sure can disagree but i can wait a few days for leg set and get wings or clothes or double skills. tell me these are useless.
                  It's a good move for GM to have bound balens, they just need to do more adjustment on the pricing on some stuffs, I know you need to be patient but nonetheless there should be some fine tuning to be done on the game specially on pricing.

Comment

they should make double talent like double skill much easier for player to have talent for MP build and PVPbuild

Comment

Originally posted by mackoyyeah View Post
                      It's a good move for GM to have bound balens, they just need to do more adjustment on the pricing on some stuffs, I know you need to be patient but nonetheless there should be some fine tuning to be done on the game specially on pricing.
                      you cant ask for everything, now can you? nobody could have said anything if they had not changed the way it was. heck! they could have just changed vouchers to bb and not even lower the rates and not made shop items available. what could you have done then? they are not obliged to give you anything. so you should just take what you can and make the best of it, right? and the best here is pretty awesome too

Comment

do the math

actualy it is unfair a cool down arena 10min = 50 vouchers in bb 2.5 bb rounded it would be 3. but now it cost 50*20=1000 V ( 20v=1bb)tell the dif with 1000v you could cool down all 20 arena attempts. and 30 bb you might get in a dungeons (20%-50% "i rounded up this to" to get in dungeon bb specific dungeons not all of them) it would not be enough to cool down time for 1 single arena. THE PRICES NEEDS A BIT OF TWEAKING! before you had 120 v/dungeon that would get you 2 cool down arena plus some change. not asking to change prices to items... just cooling down prices 1h cooling in building / academy was 30 V now it's 30 bb. we don't get bb from the farm three there only in the dungeons wich requiers keys no that easy to come by an there a chance you find them or not find them.
                        Last edited by R221353006; 11-10-2013, 04:58 AM. Reason: forgot to add some things

Comment

this game is basically unplayable and impossible to enjoy unless you are VIP. it'sh ow they make money lol

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            Sorry but that is your fault. You arn't suppose to just pump everything into HS. You arn't suppose to switch talents off and on that much. It's meant for thing slike if you made a mistake or something. You have choices here and need to choose wisley. You want all HS? then you going to miss out on passives. You want some passives as well then you going miss out on some HS. You can't have you cake and eat it too you know.
                            Players can do whatever they like.

There's nothing such as "you aren't supposed to do" or what.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

CAn you tell us what dungeon you get bound balens?

Comment

Working...
                              X