bound balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bound balens

now there have been many threads about bound balens where people whined about reverting back to vouchers. i am opening this thread to thank the G M and moderators for introducing bound balens. it is a blessing for non-cashers like me. i can buy so many things with it. clothes, wings, double skills and almost every thing in the shop is attainable now thanks to bound balens. i am very grateful for this change. thank you so much. awesome upgrade. cheers
    let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

I like it too. Sure it will take time to get enough bound balens but it's just like doing free offers but even easier. You can get at least 100 BBs a day if you know what you are doing and have some skeleton keys to spare. Since those mystery chests drop like 30 BBs, then guild blessing and spire gives some.

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
      now there have been many threads about bound balens where people whined about reverting back to vouchers. i am opening this thread to thank the G M and moderators for introducing bound balens. it is a blessing for non-cashers like me. i can buy so many things with it. clothes, wings, double skills and almost every thing in the shop is attainable now thanks to bound balens. i am very grateful for this change. thank you so much. awesome upgrade. cheers
      Good for you, just don't take side comments on people who whine, coz it is on their own opinion, I don't bother if you like it or not what GM did but I am after what GM can do about it, so don't be a somebody on the thread saying that it is my fault.......

Comment

Originally posted by mackoyyeah View Post
        Good for you, just don't take side comments on people who whine, coz it is on their own opinion, I don't bother if you like it or not what GM did but I am after what GM can do about it, so don't be a somebody on the thread saying that it is my fault.......
        i am not saying you are at fault of anything man. just saying there is no need to bash the G M for the upgrade because they actually made the game easier for non-cashers or light cashers. why do you want to complain when you are given something you did not have or had any chance to get? thats just being plain ungrateful.

Comment

i am not saying you are at fault of anything man. just saying there is no need to bash the G M for the upgrade because they actually made the game easier for non-cashers or light cashers. why do you want to complain when you are given something you did not have or had any chance to get? thats just being plain ungrateful.
          Sorry I was pertaining to Oxykotton or something, not you. Great to have bound balens but they need to do some fine tuning on the pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            I like it too. Sure it will take time to get enough bound balens but it's just like doing free offers but even easier. You can get at least 100 BBs a day if you know what you are doing and have some skeleton keys to spare. Since those mystery chests drop like 30 BBs, then guild blessing and spire gives some.
            Can you tell us what solo dungeon can give bound balens?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
              Can you tell us what solo dungeon can give bound balens?
              i got 30 bound balens on Eternal Sanctuary, approx 10-20% rate from mystery box.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yes, bound balens are a blessing but the people wheren't whining about them but avout the conversation rate. What was once 895 vouchers, now it is 895 locked balens which ofc it is not normal *talking about the reset skills and unlock inventory*. The fact that locked balens can't be obtained as easy as voucher used to be makes this unfair. Before talking about people that whines about it, please do imagine that this happens in your real life, for example when your salary is reduced (less locked balens than vouchers), but the prices are the same (the costs are same in locked balens as they used to be in vouchers). Now I know you are not bashing them or something, but please put yourself under their skin before telling them that this is not a big deal as you did in other threads ty

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  Yes, bound balens are a blessing but the people wheren't whining about them but avout the conversation rate. What was once 895 vouchers, now it is 895 locked balens which ofc it is not normal *talking about the reset skills and unlock inventory*. The fact that locked balens can't be obtained as easy as voucher used to be makes this unfair. Before talking about people that whines about it, please do imagine that this happens in your real life, for example when your salary is reduced (less locked balens than vouchers), but the prices are the same (the costs are same in locked balens as they used to be in vouchers). Now I know you are not bashing them or something, but please put yourself under their skin before telling them that this is not a big deal as you did in other threads ty
                  funny all say what about reseting skills just friging buy double skill -_- ,about talents duh you should had reseted before patch and same goes about unlocking inventory,locked balens hard?not if you blitz with skele keys the right dungeons...thou yeah for newer servers inventory unlock is just hell rest is good

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    funny all say what about reseting skills just friging buy double skill -_- ,about talents duh you should had reseted before patch and same goes about unlocking inventory,locked balens hard?not if you blitz with skele keys the right dungeons...thou yeah for newer servers inventory unlock is just hell rest is good
                    Precisly, for older servers this is nothing, they already know on what skills to focus and they also have the inventory unlocked, but on s371 they are still learning and they do need to reset the skills easily + to unlock the inventory. Btw I still didn't found out from what anime is that gif. It seems a nice anime to watch

Comment

draggy i am a non casher and yet i am saying obtaining bb is easy. you just need to spend some skeleton keys. with that everyone can get 60-120 bb per day. and that is more than any amount of vouchers you ever got. i agree prices of inventory and reset hasn't been changed. but a lot is given in exchange for this bit inconvenience. is that not better. also when bb is so easily obtainable?

Comment

Precisly, for older servers this is nothing, they already know on what skills to focus and they also have the inventory unlocked, but on s371 they are still learning and they do need to reset the skills easily + to unlock the inventory. Btw I still didn't found out from what anime is that gif. It seems a nice anime to watch
                        If they would've asked around or looked for thread/guides they honestly wouldn't need that, bit of a jerk like reply, but honestly it takes like 10-20min to find a good skill tree to use.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          If they would've asked around or looked for thread/guides they honestly wouldn't need that, bit of a jerk like reply, but honestly it takes like 10-20min to find a good skill tree to use.
                          Not really. I agree with you.

When I started as a player, I looked on the forum at the guides.

I looked at the skills I had available.

I made a few decisions based on asking around and the forum and I haven't looked back since.

A little bit of research into any endeavour will save you money in the long run.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

yeah my inventory only has 1 page and few rows unlocked at 371 -_-" they could simply come and read guides here there are loads of guidies telling which skills to get etc etc andno need for resets hence only problem on inventory,just sell stufs? :P ,yeah idk which one either if i find out ill tell ya

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                              I did my best to keep them informed, told them in world chat, guild chat, pm, posted on our fb page to use them before the patch, but still, there are a lot who didn;t. And we are talking about servers already created lol, don't forget that new servers are created every week, lets see them unlocking the inventory slots ahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X