X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t8912
    started a topic bound balens

bound balens

now there have been many threads about bound balens where people whined about reverting back to vouchers. i am opening this thread to thank the G M and moderators for introducing bound balens. it is a blessing for non-cashers like me. i can buy so many things with it. clothes, wings, double skills and almost every thing in the shop is attainable now thanks to bound balens. i am very grateful for this change. thank you so much. awesome upgrade. cheers

• AeonS3
    replied
    Guild blessing gives 2 or 4 BBs.Good luck

Leave a comment:

• boy24
    replied
    like i said..8 bbalens for 1000 contribution.i just lost my 500 now and just got 4 bbalens..really sucks.,..

Leave a comment:

• Psychomech
    replied
    you could use the guild blessing wheel... but that is just luck, and if you do land on the bb's you get around 1-3 of them...
    so yeah, stick with the mystery boxes for now

Leave a comment:

• boy24
    replied
    Originally posted by t8912 View Post
    draggy i am a non casher and yet i am saying obtaining bb is easy. you just need to spend some skeleton keys. with that everyone can get 60-120 bb per day. and that is more than any amount of vouchers you ever got. i agree prices of inventory and reset hasn't been changed. but a lot is given in exchange for this bit inconvenience. is that not better. also when bb is so easily obtainable?
    i used up my 15 keys and i get only 80. i wasted all con.but i only got 8. now... ca you or anybody here can tell us more how to get b balens a day aside from cheking in,map clearing and questing? these whining will be ended if theyll put a BOUND BALEN resources like vouchers that we get on TOA harvesting....

Leave a comment:

• MaryMagdalene
    replied
    Thanks all!
    So happy now it won't take forever >_>

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    i do serenity lake from 30-40 campaigns. cant do 40-50 since i am camping gives quite a bit exp. but 30-40 gives me 2 exp per run. hehe
    yeap serenity lake and buradoth grave ftw

Leave a comment:

• t8912
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
    What dungeons do you use to get 60-120 BB a day? I need to know >_>
    i do serenity lake from 30-40 campaigns. cant do 40-50 since i am camping gives quite a bit exp. but 30-40 gives me 2 exp per run. hehe

Leave a comment:

• Galvon
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
    Buradoths grave > 140 stamina used, 90 bound balens, 2 keys back.

Leave a comment:

• MaryMagdalene
    replied
    draggy i am a non casher and yet i am saying obtaining bb is easy. you just need to spend some skeleton keys. with that everyone can get 60-120 bb per day. and that is more than any amount of vouchers you ever got. i agree prices of inventory and reset hasn't been changed. but a lot is given in exchange for this bit inconvenience. is that not better. also when bb is so easily obtainable?
    Last edited by MaryMagdalene; 11-10-2013, 10:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    If they would've asked around or looked for thread/guides they honestly wouldn't need that, bit of a jerk like reply, but honestly it takes like 10-20min to find a good skill tree to use.
    I did my best to keep them informed, told them in world chat, guild chat, pm, posted on our fb page to use them before the patch, but still, there are a lot who didn;t. And we are talking about servers already created lol, don't forget that new servers are created every week, lets see them unlocking the inventory slots ahahaha

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    Precisly, for older servers this is nothing, they already know on what skills to focus and they also have the inventory unlocked, but on s371 they are still learning and they do need to reset the skills easily + to unlock the inventory. Btw I still didn't found out from what anime is that gif. It seems a nice anime to watch
    yeah my inventory only has 1 page and few rows unlocked at 371 -_-" they could simply come and read guides here there are loads of guidies telling which skills to get etc etc andno need for resets hence only problem on inventory,just sell stufs? :P ,yeah idk which one either if i find out ill tell ya

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    If they would've asked around or looked for thread/guides they honestly wouldn't need that, bit of a jerk like reply, but honestly it takes like 10-20min to find a good skill tree to use.
    Not really. I agree with you.

When I started as a player, I looked on the forum at the guides.

I looked at the skills I had available.

I made a few decisions based on asking around and the forum and I haven't looked back since.

A little bit of research into any endeavour will save you money in the long run.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Precisly, for older servers this is nothing, they already know on what skills to focus and they also have the inventory unlocked, but on s371 they are still learning and they do need to reset the skills easily + to unlock the inventory. Btw I still didn't found out from what anime is that gif. It seems a nice anime to watch

Leave a comment:

• t8912
    replied
    Yes, bound balens are a blessing but the people wheren't whining about them but avout the conversation rate. What was once 895 vouchers, now it is 895 locked balens which ofc it is not normal *talking about the reset skills and unlock inventory*. The fact that locked balens can't be obtained as easy as voucher used to be makes this unfair. Before talking about people that whines about it, please do imagine that this happens in your real life, for example when your salary is reduced (less locked balens than vouchers), but the prices are the same (the costs are same in locked balens as they used to be in vouchers). Now I know you are not bashing them or something, but please put yourself under their skin before telling them that this is not a big deal as you did in other threads ty

Leave a comment:

Working...
X