VIP Chest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Chest

So maybe it's just me but, I think it is ridiculous that we have to pay 12k kyanite for the VIP chest in MP's. I mean we already pay $8 a month to be vip's, why would r2 come out with a chest for vip's only if you have to pay that much kyanite for it? Does anyone else agree with me or am i completely off target with this one?

For anything they add into the game (even if it's beneficial), there will always exist someone who will whine about it. Better still, make a post in forums to whine.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

i like the chest. kyanite for some legend stones and crystaloids is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        For anything they add into the game (even if it's beneficial), there will always exist someone who will whine about it. Better still, make a post in forums to whine.
        Well my point wasn't to whine tbh. I don't think that the chest is beneficial enough to cost 12k kyanite is all I am saying. My question was whether or not anyone agrees with that.

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
          Well my point wasn't to whine tbh. I don't think that the chest is beneficial enough to cost 12k kyanite is all I am saying. My question was whether or not anyone agrees with that.
          Maybe not for normal mode but for nightmare those extra leg stones can really help you out.

Comment

hehe 12k, we pay 20k in higher dungeons.

Comment

i got whips n l=stones of 60 in moon nm its nice

Comment

20k kyanite for crystaloids (forgot the amount, 4?) and 2 legendary stones in 70 dungeons are great.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Hmm, well ok i guess once were talking about 70 leg stones that makes a bit more sense maybe its just that at lvl 59 its not so important. I mean 50 leg stones are obviously much easier to come by than 70 lol. Thx for all the feedback guys.

Comment

I dont understand why people complained for this. If you didn't like it, you can always skip it like the mystery boxes. It's already great enough you can get good items by using a free resource. Or maybe you wanted the VIP boxes to be opened with Balens instead?
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I love the box.
                      - More whips, loids, and stones. There's no extra exp for slow levelers and it speeds up the process of making pve gear a little bit for everyone.
                      - Complaining about Kyanite is pointless because until the update came out, people had millions of extra kyanite. When they're done upgrading their adv. academy, they'll go back to collecting millions of kyanite they don't need.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                        I love the box.
                        - Complaining about Kyanite is pointless because until the update came out, people had millions of extra kyanite. When they're done upgrading their adv. academy, they'll go back to collecting millions of kyanite they don't need.
                        Yea but we live in the fast age, everyone wants things done...yesterday
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                        X