X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good bye Wartune

Hey all !
    All i want to say it was a very nice pleasure to play this game before patch ..i had a good account , nice guild , a lot of friends wich always helped me and me at same but after patch this bound balens option , sylph system , sky city and other features wich increase lag and difficulty of game made me quit playing cus i have a slow pc and it was hard enough to run old version...Anyway i will be back if this problem will be fixed or idk..
    Until then good luck in real life ! ^_^ [CK for friends]

IMO I think it's time you buy a new PC
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
      Hey all !
      All i want to say it was a very nice pleasure to play this game before patch ..i had a good account , nice guild , a lot of friends wich always helped me and me at same but after patch this bound balens option , sylph system , sky city and other features wich increase lag and difficulty of game made me quit playing cus i have a slow pc and it was hard enough to run old version...Anyway i will be back if this problem will be fixed or idk..
      Until then good luck in real life ! ^_^ [CK for friends]
      bad pc over here too yet not quiting lol playd for few months and quit?dafuq

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        bad pc over here too yet not quiting lol playd for few months and quit?dafuq
        a fellow guild mate mage lvl 76 100+k br always in top 10 of class wars quit after the patch. cause he hated the lag and shadows and most of all got bored. so everything has got limits,

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
          a fellow guild mate mage lvl 76 100+k br always in top 10 of class wars quit after the patch. cause he hated the lag and shadows and most of all got bored. so everything has got limits,
          waaaaaaaaaaa weirdos oO

Comment

sad to say but im slowly quiting. by the end of the month if its still not fixed. NO REASON TO STAY.

Comment

Всем ♥♥♥♥♥. Что же у тебя за помойка раз браузерки лагают. Бичи такие бичи.
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-11-2013, 09:39 AM. Reason: Watch the language please.

Comment

Sadly to say, many players are leaving after this patch, which will also mean multiple server merges and that also will lead to even more players quitting the game too.
                M.I. wartunes should reconsider their patching, too much too quickly is NOT helping, especially when the issue of "bugs" has NOT been corrected to every1's satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by hot-chocolate View Post
                  Sadly to say, many players are leaving after this patch, which will also mean multiple server merges and that also will lead to even more players quitting the game too.
                  M.I. wartunes should reconsider their patching, too much too quickly is NOT helping, especially when the issue of "bugs" has NOT been corrected to every1's satisfaction.
                  server merges for older servers?dont make me laught

Comment

Lol, server merge? for anything below 300? below 250? below 200? That would be awesome, but doubt it They got til my vip runs out to fix lag issues.

And computer doesn't seem to matter, I can run games as skyrim, fallout and more on high without any lag. My internet is decent as well.

Comment

It's actually not wartune but flash-player, it sucks up so much memory causing massive amounts of lagg and eventually makes you crash/blackscreen etc.

A own client to run the game would resolve all this **.
                      Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

and so i say goodbye wartune as well lag today just was so ******* terrible be back when they fix lag IF they ever do -_-"

Comment

and so i say goodbye wartune as well lag today just was so ******* terrible be back when they fix lag IF they ever do -_-"
                          Good luck have fun and at last stop cry about cw^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            Good luck have fun and at last stop cry about cw^^
                            not wanting sylphs in cw isnt crying about cw -_-

Comment

not wanting sylphs in cw isnt crying about cw -_-
                              Talking about how much this will be unfair is crying about cw if will be this way^^
                              Nvm,have fun in real

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X