Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it worth to get Purple Apollo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it worth to get Purple Apollo?

    Hi,

    as per subject please advise if its worth it to spend that much chest to get epic apollo or should we just spam it on fatestones or something ?

  • #2
    Originally posted by mcd0hl View Post
    Hi,

    as per subject please advise if its worth it to spend that much chest to get epic apollo or should we just spam it on fatestones or something ?
    I was sort of wondering the same. On the lower ones in the event i think fate stones will out do the benefits of the sylph. Bigger boost to br etc With the purple appollo hard to say. I think he would be better but stupid hard to get enough.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mcd0hl View Post
      Hi,

      as per subject please advise if its worth it to spend that much chest to get epic apollo or should we just spam it on fatestones or something ?
      No not worth it in next patch every1 can do Epic apollo whit 1200 mahra . Fade stones ar the best deal!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
        No not worth it in next patch every1 can do Epic apollo whit 1200 mahra . Fade stones ar the best deal!
        1200 mahra , and how do we get so many?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          1200 mahra , and how do we get so many?
          sylph arena,events and from shop probbaly

          Comment


          • #6
            Would a rare Iris be worth the price in pieces?
            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

            Miracles Do Happen

            Comment


            • #7
              You are missing the point its worth it cuz you will be gaining way too much weekly with your toon from rewards!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                You are missing the point its worth it cuz you will be gaining way too much weekly with your toon from rewards!
                And ur missing its 50-60k balens for Epic apollo
                Last edited by Psxplayer; 11-11-2013, 01:05 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  If it goes as how some other things work (IE: arena rewards)

                  You probably will get like 1~5 Mahra a day MAX. (that's 10~50 exp, or 50~250 if lucky)

                  So... you need 1200 Mahra... if going by non-lucky, you'll need 240~1200 days before you can upgrade your pet from blue to purple.

                  Tho... if you have apollo, there will probably be pack sales (just like all other sale things), so you can just mass buy Mahra and upgrade.



                  But not really sure if the Mahra you get is from the Daily Midnight reward or Weekly reward, or per battle. (win or lose)

                  If it's per battle, you could potentially spend mass amounts of gold to keep on getting more Sylph Arena Attempts.
                  Last edited by anichaos; 11-11-2013, 01:29 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    If it goes as how some other things work (IE: arena rewards)

                    You probably will get like 1~5 Mahra a day MAX. (that's 10~50 exp, or 50~250 if lucky)

                    So... you need 1200 Mahra... if going by non-lucky, you'll need 240~1200 days before you can upgrade your pet from blue to purple.

                    Tho... if you have apollo, there will probably be pack sales (just like all other sale things), so you can just mass buy Mahra and upgrade.
                    Nah, I doubt it's that long for non-cashers, I doubt it's longer than 50 days for purple assuming orange will be available soon.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                      And ur missing its 50-60k balens for Epic apollo
                      He was asking is it worth it not how much is it .Any way there are ppl who can cash for it in my server there will be 2 for sure for more im not sure .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Free players should get fate stones, full stop, no questions asked lol.

                        Im a pay to play guy, ** this rubbish event iv already farmed a few greens, spending all points i get into fate stones, they cost so much more then anything else -_-
                        Ninno20
                        Foul Marsh - S328
                        Knight 60+

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                          He was asking is it worth it not how much is it .Any way there are ppl who can cash for it in my server there will be 2 for sure for more im not sure .
                          well like this then now u need 50-60k after the patch u may need much less balens , mahra may be cheaper :P
                          Bud if u 1 of the super rich ppl ye go for it . Bud u shod know 1 thing the more u spend the less will ppl respect u :P like the toop naabs they already have the 50k balen wings

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                            No not worth it in next patch every1 can do Epic apollo whit 1200 mahra . Fade stones ar the best deal!
                            ?

                            I'm thinking people here are missing the most important point in pets. Really??? what's the real catch to upgrade from blue to purple. do you know?
                            The real thing about blue and purple is the 4 stats which can be boost by sepulcrum where purple starts with a higher stats and thus dont need to spent thousands of sepulcrum to make it raise to max and transform to purple. Getting a purple boost br greatly. If you play in china server you will know what i mean. Currently r2 all have no clues about sepulcrum and mahra. the pet in r2 games has all fixed stats which is ******** because its suppose to be random so no pet can has same stats and need magic pet need to choose highest int and physical pet need choose highest pattk stats but in r2 all is fixed stats. u hit 6000 essence also useless it will has the same exact stats be it colour white/green/blue. it has the same exact stats which is wrong. pets with higher stats - higher BR.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X