Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Extend Recycle to stones & gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extend Recycle to stones & gems

hi , i hope u r having a good week and have patience to hear me out

my idea is a reversal to synthize process , which is 10 of a lower lvl item makes one bigger lvl item ( for example 10 blue crystaloid lvl 40 makes 1 lvl crystaloid lvl 50 ) . My idea is add option to make this go both ways , if i got one lvl 50 crystaloid i can recycle it to 10 or an appropriate number of lvl 40 crystaloids. same idea of gems , one lvl 5 gem is composed by giving away 4 lvl 4 gems and so it can be reversed.

in this way , people can do lvl 70 dungeons and get crystals of lvl 70 then convert them back to lvl 60 and get the lvl 60 PVE set quickly and without the need to DEAD SLOW LVLING we currently do while making the PVE

also about legendary stones , i have loads of leftovers of lvl 40 stones while currently i am going for lvl 50 and 60 stones , currently i am keeping them until the devs provide an option to synthize a lvl 50 leg stones out of certain number of lvl 40 stones , currently they r taking space and i dont wanna sell them until i know if there is any possibility of such option later or not
    Last edited by Sylvannah; 11-15-2013, 08:52 AM. Reason: added some points

i love it! let me get to lv 70+ and get lv 6 loids 10 from boses (6 extra from last boss if lucky) and let me get 100/160 lv 5 loids! oh wait not to forget the extra 1 loids mini-boses can give so 100/110/120/160 lv 5 loids....yeah we gonna get this soon

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      i love it! let me get to lv 70+ and get lv 6 loids 10 from boses (6 extra from last boss if lucky) and let me get 100/160 lv 5 loids! oh wait not to forget the extra 1 loids mini-boses can give so 100/110/120/160 lv 5 loids....yeah we gonna get this soon
      I see no problem with that, you're just going to get level 60 set instead of level 70 set.

And you can already farm crystaloids WITH KEY on 60 maps. (which you can't in 70, or did they add the summoner?)

However, most people tends to get their full 60 set while being inside the 60s bracket (strong for your level)

So if you rush to 70 just for this... you'll be pretty weak compared to those in the 60s.

Which actually happened to one of the archer on my server, was the strongest after a merge, than disappeared off the map (from WB) because she level'd to 70 (being the first) but no one else was leveling to 70 because they're farming honor, LOL

So she had to end up still doing 60 maps and being super weak compared to those 69s that's farming honor.

She's back up now, but only after 2 month... LOL (because the cashers in my guild finally level up after getting LD), so there's ppls at 70s now to help doing dungeons. (highest level on my server is 74)

over all... it's the same thing, you want to be strong at 60 bracket? or super weak in 70 bracket but able to farm more crystaloids?

(only apply to normal players tho, heavy casher can level, but why? they can already buy packs, LOL)

Comment

+1 to sylvannah

Comment

thanks for ur supporting guys pleease spread the word so others can vote and maybe the admins would pay attention to this

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            I see no problem with that, you're just going to get level 60 set instead of level 70 set.

And you can already farm crystaloids WITH KEY on 60 maps. (which you can't in 70, or did they add the summoner?)

However, most people tends to get their full 60 set while being inside the 60s bracket (strong for your level)

So if you rush to 70 just for this... you'll be pretty weak compared to those in the 60s.

Which actually happened to one of the archer on my server, was the strongest after a merge, than disappeared off the map (from WB) because she level'd to 70 (being the first) but no one else was leveling to 70 because they're farming honor, LOL

So she had to end up still doing 60 maps and being super weak compared to those 69s that's farming honor.

She's back up now, but only after 2 month... LOL (because the cashers in my guild finally level up after getting LD), so there's ppls at 70s now to help doing dungeons. (highest level on my server is 74)

over all... it's the same thing, you want to be strong at 60 bracket? or super weak in 70 bracket but able to farm more crystaloids?

(only apply to normal players tho, heavy casher can level, but why? they can already buy packs, LOL)
            weak at lv 70+ with 60 leg set?if you play it smart even as a non-casher you wont thou yeah..your hs will be quite low lmao so weaker it is

Comment

Plus... you're going to need 60 set in the first place before you can do 70 maps anyways.

Are you going in with 50 pve or 55 pvp sets?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Plus... you're going to need 60 set in the first place before you can do 70 maps anyways.

Are you going in with 50 pve or 55 pvp sets?
                going with the top players?

Comment

any admins could tell us if tey can forward this or we should forget about this ? thanks

Comment

Now that's a good idea

Comment

Working...
                    X