Crypt tokens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt tokens

Why is it that there are 50+ ways to get Insignia yet really only 1 way to get Crypt Tokens?!

can only do catacombs once per day... how am i suppose to get enough crypt tokens... things i need cost 5000 of them!

can we come up with some other way to earn these?!

the best solution would be some exchange, like Insignia to Token (even 5:1 ratio would be decent enough!). I don't even care if you sell the tokens for balens, jsut ahve some other means to get these...

They shod implent tokens in necro too , kina sux that it cost 3 crypt keys and we get only xp and reward every 5 lvls tokens for eachlvl like 10 for lvl 1 and +2 for each lvl .

Comment

This game is also for non-cashers and crypt tokens are one of the few things that ALL players can get their hands on in equal share.

Last time they sold keys in shop, many players were angry.
      Why should I gather my keys for a LONG time, only to find that I could buy them with a few $?
      Crypt tokens are the same.

Plus you get a little less than 1400 tokens per week (if U use key). They are enough for basic buy (rings/jewels).
      If you need epic/horse, then camp on your level more

Comment

i am not satisfied with this also m agree to it that we get only a few crypt tokens per day like 55-90 but the rings/jewel/epic shards etc cost more than these we have to wait for weeks to get them ... they should also make other means to get them but this game is also for non cashiers , m also a non casher so dont make it with balens make it with other means like insignia exchange and increase the tokens we get in catacomb and u can make quests so that we can earn more tokens....

Comment

Originally posted by deathrider726 View Post
          i am not satisfied with this also m agree to it that we get only a few crypt tokens per day like 55-90 but the rings/jewel/epic shards etc cost more than these we have to wait for weeks to get them ... they should also make other means to get them but this game is also for non cashiers , m also a non casher so dont make it with balens make it with other means like insignia exchange and increase the tokens we get in catacomb and u can make quests so that we can earn more tokens....
          Blitz Buradoths grave (solo). Nice drop rate of skeleton/crypt keys and bound balens.

Comment

apparently in later patches i heard u can buy the necessary shards for legend stuff in guild shop
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
              They shod implent tokens in necro too , kina sux that it cost 3 crypt keys and we get only xp and reward every 5 lvls tokens for eachlvl like 10 for lvl 1 and +2 for each lvl .
              +1 to this necro is a waste till one actully kills lvl 10 boss

i tried at lvl 54 and could get pass lvl 7 boss got 1 lvl 4 gem(because there is a chance to get stuck with lvl 3 gem.that will be so damn funny)....better to blitz cata 3 days (with double rewards )
              Last edited by R29296591; 11-14-2013, 02:51 AM.
              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
              X