Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Level 3 Wings + Leve 1 wings if done fail synt, any luck to get level 4 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 3 Wings + Leve 1 wings if done fail synt, any luck to get level 4 ?

same as above the question remain same :P

if you fail to synthetize level 4 wings how can you obtain level 4 wings? it's a nonsense. you could get a new look to your level 3 wings, but this is where the fun stops.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I don't even understand what is going on in here.
      - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

well, i guess we can say that the opening post was.... *puts on sunglasses* ... kathastropix. YEAAAAAHHHH!
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lol, what you want to ask ? that you have level 3 wings and level 1 wings and you want to synth. them, as a fail synth ??
          your ques is totally confusing o_O..
          well in that case, i did once got new look thats it don't know about obtaining +1 to your current level of wings
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

if u do tht, its 1000% fail, lvl 3 wings n lvl2 wings is fail 100%... lvl 3 n lvl 3 is fail 50%, with out charms ofc.

Comment

Lvl 3 wings + Lvl 1 wings = poor chance .... if you extremely lucky you might get lvl 4 wings out of it
              Cyanide
              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
              X