Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why the need to still have kyanite seed restriction?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the need to still have kyanite seed restriction?

After patch 2.1 there are a few nice additions, such as the second page of academy and the VIP bonus chest in multiplayer dungeons. However, these two additions have brought to my attention a problem that i think is much needed a look at. The problem being that only able to plant 1 kyanite seed in a farm at a time. Lets look at this problem with proof. Take my level 5 farm, a lv 3 superior kyanite seed (ie the 4 h for 4000 kyanite base). Now my farm at level 5 means that kyanite seed will take 3h 46 min till maturity of around 4786 kyanite. Assuming a player is able to play 12 hours a day at best case scenario, they can plant 3 of these seeds a day and get 14358 kyanite. However that is best case scenario and highly doubtful the majority can get that.

Now lets look at the kyanite seed itself. The one kyanite seed chosen above is the one a person is most likely to get from guild blessing, which is 5 in one spin. THis of course adds up to alot of kyanite seeds being unused in inventory because of the 1 seed at a time restriction. Now with the second acadamey page, alot of people on my server are complaining because they have use for all the kyanite seeds and as long as the restriction is in place they will just be getting more seeds than they can use up.

Thus i come to my suggestion. Perhaps devs could have a short time where the 1 kyanite seed at a time restriction could be lifted because of all the new tech. In doing this, it would be a chance for many to use up the kyanite seeds they have too many of and give a chance to make use of the new tech fairly for all.

their strategy is to not let you max out your academy any time soon, its what keeps ppl playing and planting kyanite for a long long time. However I do believe they should have an event to get 1 mill kyanite like last year.

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
      their strategy is to not let you max out your academy any time soon, its what keeps ppl playing and planting kyanite for a long long time. However I do believe they should have an event to get 1 mill kyanite like last year.
      1kk kyanite? when?

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
        whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? when?

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
          1kk kyanite? when?
          There was the Kings Bounty where you could gain 1M kyanite, or other stuff like XM Daru. Can't remember when the Kings Bounty stuff was.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i demand another event like that..

Comment

LIke I said in my original post. I know many that have more kyanite seeds than they know what to do with. So by having so much kyanite seeds and only able to plant one a day, it sorta makes kyanite seeds worthless for the most part. all other seeds can be planted faster than replinished. also with how much is needed to max out stuff in new acadamy page, would being able to use all those mostly useless seeds make that big of a difference ?

Comment

The only reason many have more Kayanite seeds than they knew what to do with, was nobody planted kyanite.

After a while it just started piling up.

Now we have a massive drain on Kyanite, all those seeds are starting to be used again. My own store of kyanite seeds has taken a massive hit.

I think the one kyanite seed at a time is fine.
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

1 kyanite seed per time is fine.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

how will thy make more money, new patch u can buy ky by balens.....

Comment

u can make a lot of kyanite from souls events too - 68K kyanite per day for 5 days

Comment

Working...
                      X