Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

5 star sylph?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 star sylph?

Today in battlegrounds i saw someone that had a 5-star pan. This is the first time I've seen one so I tried asking them how they did it but they didn't respond. Everyone else it seems only has 1-star sylphs. Does anyone know how to raise the star ratings?

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    Today in battlegrounds i saw someone that had a 5-star pan. This is the first time I've seen one so I tried asking them how they did it but they didn't respond. Everyone else it seems only has 1-star sylphs. Does anyone know how to raise the star ratings?
    It is the quality of it and I THHINK that is a fixxed rating eg it doesnt change that or it relates to the marha that is not in game yet. Im 90% sure that you can get from 1 to 5 star ones in each rareity lvl what the rating effects im not sure of.

This is just conjecture on my part from being on the dev team of other games over the years for various companies i would personally make it effect things such as growth rate and their starting stats. EG each star represents 20% additional on top of a base stat in other words base stat of say 100 would give you a starting stat of 120 2 140 3 160 and so on up to starting number of 200. Those numbers i just yanked out of the air for ease of illustration. Again im am flat out guessing but it is what i would do with them. Next time you see higher than 1 star screen shot it and compare to your own along with other higher than 1s so if you see say 2 to 5 on bg you can likely figure out how they effect stats compare among rarity lvls if you see a common white don't bother comparing to a green only compare green with green white with white etc.

Comment

apollo and yet 1 star therefore doesnt depend in quality most likely in pet growth or wining fights in sylph arena?

Comment

there is no such thing like 5 star pet !

Comment

I heard u get 2 stars after getting advanced awakening at lvl 55 but I could be wrong. If I am right than yiu gain a star at certain landmark levels

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
            there is no such thing like 5 star pet !
            you made me lol

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
              I heard u get 2 stars after getting advanced awakening at lvl 55 but I could be wrong. If I am right than yiu gain a star at certain landmark levels
              My main is 59 and still one star. Though it might not be available for Apollo /shrug

I've only ever seen a four star Pan.

It has nothing to do with winning in sylph arena either - got Sylph Overlord this week/been first all week and nothing.

Comment

It sux that no one gives any info on that so we only have to guess :S.

Comment

pics or didnt happen.
                  Ive seen many people speculate about it. Some people think u get a star once you have maxed out the stats

Comment

In the chinese version the pets don't have stars.
                    Notice that the focused sylph are maxed up.
                    Take a look:

Last edited by Erick_Ribeiro; 11-13-2013, 05:14 AM.

Comment

I think you need to trade them so they evolve .
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

The more i read those threads, the more i think wartune is evolving too pokemon
                        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                          I think you need to trade them so they evolve .
                          Reminds me of gengar and alakazam.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                            Reminds me of gengar and alakazam.
                            And Golem...

Comment

Working...
                            X