tok normal overpowered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Only thing the patch did is make the powerful ppl more powerful and the weaker more weak. It's not the patch it's fault, it would've happened anyway, it just goes alot faster now.
    Game is becoming more and more a pure cash game.
    What was change this patch? Who play longer have higer adv academy, cashers have 2% more def then apollo users and high cashers have lot higher brutal edgefrom free players? Not that much change

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      No,for players who gain stats,not power on each v barket
      Let me ask how much br u get from patch?4k?
      more like 6~8k br

Comment

What was change this patch? Who play longer have higer adv academy, cashers have 2% more def then apollo users and high cashers have lot higher brutal edgefrom free players? Not that much change
        how come cashers br increased sooo much with 2.1 released?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          how come cashers br increased sooo much with 2.1 released?
          10k aroundin tok normal can run team 70-80k br now on my guile w/o problems and all No cashers or vip onlywhere is problem?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Sylph gives alot, the adv. academy gives alot. And non casher don't have kyanite, or the ability to get strong sylphs.

But as I said, ToK would've become impossible in the end anyway. The top will gain br much faster than normal players. We can't catch up. This patch just made that go faster. It would have happened anyway.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              Sylph gives alot, the adv. academy gives alot. And non casher don't have kyanite, or the ability to get strong sylphs.

But as I said, ToK would've become impossible in the end anyway. The top will gain br much faster than normal players. We can't catch up. This patch just made that go faster. It would have happened anyway.
              Normal players can get kynite,but how much depends of how long u play
              I have few Nocash players on server with apollo
              Yeah cash give adventage like allways,but not that much as u think

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

10k aroundin tok normal can run team 70-80k br now on my guile w/o problems and all No cashers or vip onlywhere is problem?
                yes non cashers who played 1 year longer then lots of players?obviosly they gonna have it easier and like iggy sayd tok is impossible unless top 16 use the trick or top 4 are same server

Comment

for newer server s200+ to clear tok hard is impossible for non cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    yes non cashers who played 1 year longer then lots of players?obviosly they gonna have it easier and like iggy sayd tok is impossible unless top 16 use the trick or top 4 are same server
                    86k br neVa vip,wings from br...on 147try play.stop talk aBout Noncash underpowered...he run with us lych nm daily

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

On S1 i do hard mode solo , no problems
                      It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                        Reason why:
                        Top casher booster their BR an insane amount with all their insanely high BE 15-20, sylphs giving them another 10k+ br, advanced academy another craplot.... etc..
                        Average ppl getting 5-10k, they get 20k+, that makes a huge difference.
                        Sylphs giving 10k br?

Comment

i know i get away from topic, but in gb its normal for a mage with matk lower than my mdef to fo 40k normal damage with a normal thunder on me?. i mean he got half my hp in one hit. when ive see was like 40500 damage

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                            Sylphs giving 10k br?
                            Yup. If you have an epic apollo and spammed 2 - 3k sepulchrums on it its pretty easy. Go S5 and check out onimad's and linke's one. Currently theirs is about near 16k and 16+k br respectively at lvl 50+. Unenchanted ones like mine at lvl 57 only gives me 13k br....
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Normal players can get kynite,but how much depends of how long u play
                              I have few Nocash players on server with apollo
                              Yeah cash give adventage like allways,but not that much as u think
                              Indeed. Sometimes the amount of cash doesn't matter. Luck matters much more sometimes and it doesn't ever seem to be on my side =( I've seen light and medium cashers with better runes and fate than me all because they got lucky in mystery shop and current event chests giving them more than 1k fate stones.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJudge1 View Post
                                On S1 i do hard mode solo , no problems
                                You can't really compare this way. You can try our hard mode where the base br they used are from players with 120+k br and min 32 - 35k patk/matk and 23 - 27k pdef/mdef and 120k hp. Needless to say NM ones range from high 120+k to 150k. If the top idiots don't strip, we can't even clear it with a full team averaging 100k br. Luckily, the top few do help us by stripping at the right times but idiots like Lapasha and ricco to name a few don't want to help us and always makes things hard for everyone by buffing up so hard and not stripping. At least for some others we understand that due to differences in timezones they can't be around at the right time to strip, but at least they should consider removing their medals and astrals before they go to bed/work so that they don't affect the TOK by getting into top 16 and making lives harder for everyone. Seriously what does it matter if they get balenor top warrior but lose the chance to gain an additional 7.5m exp which if u add in since TOK started, you'd have enough to lvl talents by many lvls helping you to catch up to older servers (non-cashers - medium cashers that is). Some ppl just really need to buy brains with their cash instead of spending it on this game....or at least spend it on an accounting/economics study course so that they can learn how to count things in game and better manage their spending efficiency.

Comment

Working...
                                X