X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage in patch 2.1

Hi Guys

For me this new patch make mage class easy to kill,

Archer and knight (same BR) clear our troop fast With aoe + sylph, BL and resto cant cover our troop,

When our trrop gone 90% lose for us,

Any advice for me, or u guys dont have same problem ?

Sorry my english bad
    Last edited by JULZZZZZ2; 11-13-2013, 08:12 PM.

Really? We also get more troops from advanced academy. Pets does change game a lot i must say to much actually. I so far didnt have any problems still kicking *** up 5k br higher archers and knights.

Comment

i think the thread starter is low lvl or on the much later servers, thats why he is facing this issue.
      IGN: watty
      Server:s271
      Class: Knight
      BR: 120k + growing slowly
      Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

get to level 60+ and then see the mage. you will regret what you said. [if you raise your mage in a proper way]
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
          Really? We also get more troops from advanced academy. Pets does change game a lot i must say to much actually. I so far didnt have any problems still kicking *** up 5k br higher archers and knights.
          depends on which br range you're talking about. If you're talking about kicking *** of ppl with 100+k br good for you. If its between the 70 - 90k br range then its nothing special as there are as many non-casher and casher all in that range. Not that hard to kick *** when everyone in that range has been in WT for more or less the same amount of time (some lesser due to cash boost) which is just like kicking the *** of an average player...but in pvp arena, its a diff story as mages don't die that easily now with pets and it giving them even more aoe to burn us >.<
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            but in pvp arena, its a diff story as mages don't die that easily now with pets and it giving them even more aoe to burn us >.<

but other got pet too

Comment

i am an archer dont see any differance before/patch
              just that hitting button at black screen (before fight) is not working anymore. so mage get 1st hit by default
              doesnt matter most of the times
              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I have mage 64k BR (with wheel) and havent found it that much harder if at all to beat archers and knights in BG. In fact on many ocasions its easier. In arena knights with 10k BR more still get beating from me.

Comment

Not much diff, even easier honestly. They all want those iris heal or appollo nuke which just pokes me, the stat boosts do not favour us as right now every1 does more dmg than the small amount of extra TC can cover, but large boosts still helps me as I generally can now take a full Edd or Ds, if they are not dead by then.

Comment

There is in my opinion a big problem at the moment with the Sylph system which is very detrimental to the mage class. In fact, there are several.

First of all, it makes a lot of sense for a mage to carry a Physical sylph in order to punish other mages in BG while the troops are gone. In the same way it favors a physical to carry a magical sylph against other physicals.

Problem is that the Pan sylph is significantly worse than the Iris sylph, not to mention the Apollo sylph, and those are both magical. Nobody in their right mind would favor a 5% HP increase over 3% Armor.

Furthermore the Sylphs do not offer the mages anything other than what they already have. Healing, AoE. This is exactly what the physicals are lacking. Especially healing, for a knight. The addition of the AoE combined with the healing power of the Iris, I feel, will threaten to make knights seriously overpowered when we get to see sylphs at higher levels.

Summarily a mage may need to level two strong sylphs while a physical can make do with just one. Thus our sylphs would be weaker and we don't need them very much anyway (yeah, well, except for the fact that they are seriously overpowered already so everyone needs one.)

That's my initial thought about this.
                    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

And what if some peoples, like me, who are mage. Prefer those 5% hp?
                      Don't judge too early.

Every situation differ.
                      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                      Mage: Existence (G.M)
                      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                        And what if some peoples, like me, who are mage. Prefer those 5% hp?
                        Don't judge too early.

Every situation differ.
                        I'd say with respect that you'd be in a clear minority and that only answered a very small bit of the argument I was making.
                        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

3%? armor?last time i checked it was 3% mdef...also when awaken mode iris does patk if the one using is knight/archer,pan worse then iris?simply no it all depends in what way people like to play game,knights overpowered?if they get the iris aoe heal then yes BUT overpower archers only which they already do

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            3%? armor?last time i checked it was 3% mdef...also when awaken mode iris does patk if the one using is knight/archer,pan worse then iris?simply no it all depends in what way people like to play game,knights overpowered?if they get the iris aoe heal then yes BUT overpower archers only which they already do
                            If I dont remember wrong you can get AoE heal on Iris when we can buy and further unlock skills.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                              If I dont remember wrong you can get AoE heal on Iris when we can buy and further unlock skills.
                              isnt that what i sayd?thou we cant know the price needed to get it sincewe needsrolls which can be brought with balens only i think

Comment

Working...
                              X