Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tailor in november

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailor in november

Wasn't supposed to be tomorrow the learning to tailor event? because i see weird that they haven't yet post the thread lol could they be so sneaky the post it the same day it comes?
    ooo...wait...
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

what did you expect from r2games, lol.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

nothing more LOL but still this is too much sneaking -_- at least they could put it one day before it pops up? t.t
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

I tried to get them to post things now instead of waiting until maintenance, but they want to make sure everything is working fine during the maintenance before it's posted. The reasoning behind this isn't to be sneaky, it's because everyone gets so angry when something is posted and gets cancelled/moved/is wrong. Perhaps if players start taking posts as 'subject to change' and times as 'subject to delay', and not riot when things happen, then in the future we will be able to convince the team that it's okay to post early. But as it stands, because players do get very angry about changes to posted things (not just here in the forum, but they flood the ticket system as well), the current answer is that we have to wait to post.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Sneaky is Sneaky, there's no other word for it.

If you want to see event updates, try other sites, most other sites always post before R2 does, either 1 day or 1 week faster.

And we already talked about this a long time ago, and I was bashed because I called R2 being sneaky with their updates and no one believed me, LOL.

Also, to R2 staff, if you REALLY wants... just place something like "events are subject to changes at any given time" in your event posts. Easy fix to posting ahead and have a reason if any events are to be changed.

Plus... there will still be floods of tickets at any given time even if you post event updates late.
          Because the tickets will be about events being posted late and no one know about it and complains.

Comment

Anyway, i'm not surprised at all if this month's Class War is suddenly held tomorrow.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

There is no tailoring event up anyway. Gotta wait till after maintenance.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                Anyway, i'm not surprised at all if this month's Class War is suddenly held tomorrow.
                That won't happen. CW is every 1st Thursday past the mid month.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                X