bound balens from mystery boxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bound balens from mystery boxes

why was the amount of bound balens from mystery boxes reduced form 30 to 3?

I want the 30 back.
    yes
    100.00%
    no
    0.00%

Well you used to get 120 vouchs, then they converted vouchs to balens at 20:1 so 120 vouchs should've become 6 bound balens not 30. Seems like they did something wrong (what a shocker) by giving us 30 and "fixed" it now. Why they went to 3 not 6 I dunno, wouldnt be surprised if they messed up again

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
      Well you used to get 120 vouchs, then they converted vouchs to balens at 20:1 so 120 vouchs should've become 6 bound balens not 30. Seems like they did something wrong (what a shocker) by giving us 30 and "fixed" it now. Why they went to 3 not 6 I dunno, wouldnt be surprised if they messed up again
      They never mess up when giving us fewer, they only fix it when they give us to much
      I hoped that 30 balens were a form of compensation for not giving any at the tree reset, but ohh well
      Last edited by Draggyy; 11-14-2013, 02:09 PM.

Comment

20 voncher is 1 balens

60 voncher is 3 balens.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
          even if it was meant to be fixed, they didnt do a 20:1 conversion, they did a 40:1 or a 60:1 conversion (got 3 for box in mpd, and then 2 from box from solo)

Comment

I will strongly urge R-2 to get their head out of their *** and put the bound balens back, or fix the tree of ancients to give bound balens. I am tired of getting half or less of what they advertise, its about time they got their priorities straight with the players. just my opinion
            fight, all the way to the end, even if it kills you.

Comment

i dont know why you people bother with useless threads, i seriously saw this coming , this is a pay2play game, yet its advertised everywhere as free2play , thats the only thing that needs changing a simple title at least people should know what they are getting themselves into. I dont know why they even have a free forum when no one gives a damn really . i just shuffled throughout posts here. i have yet to see replies on anything from a moderator , yet if we would have access to transactions history for all the $$$ people invest in this , i could bet both my hands that the very next second some1 is doing a transaction some1 staff related is there to vet it. i wont ever write another post in this pathetic forum cuz seriously it is pathetic , such lack of administration on forums its something u dont come across much

No one gives a **** about whats being written on these forums unless its $$$ related.

Peace out. forever.

Comment

950 balens to open 1 spaces of inventory = 19K voucher... lol

Comment

I agree with zDruu, we should have seen this coming miles ago.
                  1st, they tried to reduce the voucher gain to 1/4 a few month ago. then they backpedaled because everyone complained about it.
                  2nd, on 2.1 first week in S1, Bound Balens cannot be used to buy anything except refine Crystal. They claim it was a bug, but i heavily doubted it. I think they tried to test people's reaction if they can accept it or not. which is not.
                  and now, when we finally can use BB to buy almost all items, they decided to reduce our BB gain(which is already greatly reduced because ToA gives no Voucher/BB anymore).
                  see the pattern here?
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R224110966 View Post
                    950 balens to open 1 spaces of inventory = 19K voucher... lol
                    noup was 950 wouchers to open spaces now its balens and you need one year to colect 950 game is sucs and to reset skills was 895 vouchers and now is 850 balens that is 1 balen = 1 voucher
                    0.o players dont have chanse with this...

Comment

Working...
                    X