Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

about wb so everyone can be happy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about wb so everyone can be happy

I don't know if this is a dumb idea or not but I am tired to see people opening so many threads about this no matter when the wb was. So suggestion: lets have 3 wb , and only 2 attempts. In that way everyone shall attempt 2 wb no matter if they have a job or they spend their entire time in front of the pc.
    Now I don't know if removing a wb was supposed to make room for the gold rush event or something else but the number of attempts seems to be the best solution for people who can't be at one of them because of their program/ time zone without being upset that others do more wb than them

total agreement from me

Comment

mehh, I think snotnose propose about the same thing a couple of hours earlier lol. I should go to sleep before making useless threads and writing in epically necroed threads lol.
      Can a moderator merge this thread with his?

Comment

if you read the suggestion before ... http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-boss-proposal

Comment

hmm interesting, he created it basically at the same hour as me, anyway, snotnose was still the first one. Sorry again, i was sleepy

Comment

Having 3 WB's and only 2 attempts would not work.

Unless you could figure out someway to control the number and level of players taking part in each individual one, as this actually effects the gold/daru obtained and also the HP the Boss starts with the next day.

Comment

3 wb was fine, even with 2 is ok, but doing 3 with only 2 attempts its wrong. I have days when I can get all 3, days when I can get 2, why would I want this?
              Not my fault asian people or " non-eu " people are playing on EU servers.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
              X