Advanced Runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Runes

Hi guys i am Legion from server 257 so since i have been playing i have NEVER gotten a amnesia rune,or any other kind of "Advanced runes" as i like to call them (rage,amnesia,chaos,mire, guardian...).and this problem i also shared by other players on my server .I am lvl 63 br 50 000+ noone in myguild has these runes.In the past event we could only change runestones for brutality rune ,why not for amnesia and other runes .and when i fight in arena guy uses a advanced rune and i can only use a brutality Heal or bleed rune,witch i think is not fair for me and other players on my server.Please does any one know how to get these tipes of runes or what ?

Rage/Amnesia/Chaos come from Ancient Rune pack, which you can purchase from Mystery shop at 1995 balens.

Guardian/Purge/Purify rune come from either the Mage/Archer/Knight Rune pack, which you can purchase from mystery shop at 995 balens.

They are not free.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

hmm use balens. buddy. coz we don't get them for free. R2 need money , nothing for free..
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
      X